venturacountyteaparty

Will YOU Save Freedom? Catch The Tea Party Wave

By popular demand, we created this forum to cover almost any topic your heart desires.  The Forum name, "Open Mike" refers to the tradition that some comedy and music clubs have of offering all comers the opportunity to perform live impromptu at their establishments, with any material they come up with that is consistent with the theme and policies of that organization (in our case, the Mission statement in "Read Me" section), We'll even consider stuff not consistent, if you can persuade us that changes are needed.

Note to readers/posters: Reader comments are in chronological, indented sequence, with the newest ones on the higher-numbered pages below.  You must be registered on this site to post. You may have to scroll/page down to get to where you want to be. 

Views: 9816

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Load images to see what House Republicans are up to.

Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington DC 20003 and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible.

Suing is the coward's way out because they don't have the balls to open impeachment hearings. The toxic evidence coming out would be earthshaking and would destroy the Obama" regime. It also cedes congressional powers to the courts.

Yes, the same Beck who caved on eligibility, caved on NWO, undermined the 2010 DC Tea Party rally by having his own a month early where no Tea Party signs were allowed, caved on budget, caved on immigration and also caves on impeachment? Why am I NOT surprised?

"

Democrats use impeachment talk to gin up donations"

I only wish the Republicans would too.

Balls and brains seem to be in very short supply in Congress.

We have no representation from our government.  The country is disintegrating before our eyes.

Impeachment, on G.O.P. Lips, Animates Base of Democrats

Photo
President Obama on Tuesday. The House will vote over Wednesday on whether to sue the president for abuse of power. Credit Nicholas Kamm/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

WASHINGTON — Democrats cannot get enough of Republicans talking about impeaching President Obama.

They are using it to raise money and claim to have collected $1 million on Monday alone. They are using it to add supporters, with 74,000 new contributors. And, to animate their base, they would like to goad Republicans into debating impeachment in close races in the midterm elections.

All of which has forced Republican leaders in Congress to talk down any notion of “high crimes and misdemeanors,” saying that Democrats were cynically using the specter of impeachment as a “scam” to generate support.

The inside-out character of the debate provided yet another measure of how inverted the politics of polarized Washington has become.

Speaker John A. Boehner, Republican of Ohio, pledged there would be no impeachment, a sentiment echoed by Senator Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky, who accused the Democrats of duplicity.

“This whole talk about impeachment is coming from the president’s own staff and coming from Democrats on Capitol Hill,” Mr. Boehner said. “Why? Because they’re trying to rally their people to give money and to show up in this year’s elections. We have no plans to impeach the president. We have no future plans.”

Minutes later, Josh Earnest, the White House press secretary, responded to Mr. Boehner’s accusations during a news briefing.

“The people who are culpable for this are the people who have the prospect of voting to do exactly what they say should be done,” Mr. Earnest said, naming several House Republicans who have called for Mr. Obama’s impeachment. “The priorities of the Republican Congress are all wrong.”

Democrats would like to extend that narrative into the fall, and add an additional element: the lawsuit being brought by Mr. Boehner and other members of the House leadership against Mr. Obama, on the grounds that the president had abused his power. For his part, Mr. Obama has ridiculed Republicans for suing him for doing his job. The House is expected to vote on whether to file the lawsuit on Wednesday. On cue, late Tuesday afternoon, the House Majority PAC, which is aligned with Democrats, sent out another fund-raising appeal pegged to the potential lawsuit, raising alarm that “first time in history Congress has voted to sue a sitting president.”

The Democrats’ embrace of the impeachment conversation began in earnest on Friday and has brought a flood of accusations, denials and hypotheticals, generally followed by a plea for help and money.

Dan Pfeiffer, a senior adviser to Mr. Obama, lent the matter an air of gravity when he said in an interview on Friday with reporters that the lawsuit had “opened the door to Republicans possibly considering impeachment at some point in the future.” He emphasized that the White House was taking the possibility seriously.

On Sunday, Representative Steve Scalise, Republican of Louisiana, the incoming House majority whip, refused to rule out impeachment in an interview with Fox News Sunday, prompting criticism from both Democrats and some pundits, including Joe Scarborough of MSNBC. The Democrats sent out a warning, calling it a “red alert moment” and said that “the fate of Obama’s presidency is at stake.”

On Monday, an op-ed article published in USA Today, written by Mr. Boehner, defended his lawsuit, claiming, “President Obama has overstepped his constitutional authority.” Democrats seized on the language, sending email that threats of impeachment were “no laughing matter” and asking for contributions to help “take on the Tea Party.”

And in an hourlong interview with reporters on Tuesday morning, Representative Steve Israel, Democrat of New York and the chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, missed few chances to utter the words “lawsuit” and “impeachment” whether the question was about immigration, redistricting or broadening the electorate.

“This is going to be 98 days of daily process between Republicans, who are obsessed with lawsuits and appear to be moving closer to impeachment,” Mr. Israel said.

The talk of impeachment has had a catalytic effect on fund-raising for the Democratic campaign committee, which raised $7.6 million online through more than 400,000 donations since Mr. Boehner announced the lawsuit against the president. That works out to an average of $19 dollars per donation, which Mr. Israel attributed to concern among the party’s base.

“It’s having the unintended consequence of moving our base in a midterm election and also moving persuadable voters to us in a midterm election,” Mr. Israel added.

The response to impeachment should not come as much of a surprise. According to a CNN/ORC International poll conducted July 18-20, 35 percent of the country wanted Obama impeached, 57 percent of Republicans and 13 percent of Democrats. The numbers were similar in opposition to Mr. Boehner’s lawsuit.

Impeachment talk seemed to creep into every statement from the White House or from Democrats on Tuesday, as Senator Harry Reid, Democrat of Nevada and the majority leader, managed an impeachment mention while praising the agreement on overhauling the Department of Veterans Affairs.

“Isn’t it good we’re talking about this rather than impeachment of the president or suing the president?” Mr. Reid said of the veterans’ deal, according to Politico.

A version of this article appears in print on July 30, 2014, on page A12 of the New York edition with the headline: Impeachment, On G.O.P. Lips, Animates Base Of Democrats.

Load images to see what House Republicans are up to.

If you've saved your payment information, your donation will go through immediately.

QUICK DONATE: $10

QUICK DONATE: $25

QUICK DONATE: $50

QUICK DONATE: $100

QUICK DONATE: $200

Or donate another amount:

https://my.democrats.org/Stop-the-Stunts

Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington DC 20003 and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible.

As much as you’d like to, don’t fall into the impeachment trap

Slide1

You just have to hand it to the Democrats. They are not incompetent – evil, yes — but not incompetent. They’ve now successfully made the word “impeachment” verboten in America. In fact, they’ve managed to turn it into political heyday as they celebrate fundraising records based on generating fear among their base over something that’s not happening. They’ve been successful in forcing Americans to accept a lawless president, all for political gain. The Democrats have manipulated America in such a way that elevates one man to be indeed greater than the rule of law in our Constitutional Republic.

To borrow a word from Oprah Winfrey, brilliant.

So now President Barack Hussein Obama can march on and even issue an executive order granting amnesty to the illegal aliens who have defied our sovereign border — basically remaking the demographic balance of America in his ideological favor.

And in doing so, dares the GOP — actually any law-abiding American — to do anything to stop him. We are politically teetering on the verge of dictatorship as a result of paralyzing fear. Democrats have effectively outmaneuvered the fail safe measures entrusted to us by our Founding Fathers to replace the rule of law with the rule of one.

So what do we do to stop it? Simple, we must do that which the Democrats truly fear: ensure they lose control of the U.S. Senate and expand the GOP House majority. Obama foments the idea of “impeachment” and therefore it’s not what he really fears. He would want nothing more than for his final two years in office to be a repeat of the first two. We cannot allow that to happen. As well, this must leak over to the 2016 presidential election. We must ensure voters are reminded of Democrats’ insatiable hunger for absolute rule and exile them from the White House for at least 24 years.

American people must come to understand Barack Hussein Obama cares less about America than his own accumulation of power. In other words, this bear must be caged. Obama’s incessant unilateral actions violate our fundamental separation of powers and idea of coequal branches of government.

Do not take the bait from Obama and the Democrats, even though we all know his unilateral negotiations with a terrorist organization to release five senior members of the Taliban truly represent a high crime and misdemeanor.

But let’s outsmart Obama as he creates the ruse of a constitutional crisis for his political gain. I appreciate Obama’s useful idiot Dan Pfeiffer coming out and singing the accolades on impeachment. As Politico reported, “White House senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer warned last Friday that the possibility of an impeachment of the president shouldn’t be discarded.”

In addition, it’s a big moneymaker! As the Washington Post reports, The Democrats’ congressional campaign arm pulled in $2.1 million in online donations over the weekend – the best four-day haul of the current election cycle – largely propelled by fundraising pitches tied to speculation that House Republicans could pursue the impeachment of President Obama.

There’s nothing better than an arrogant enemy who overplays his hand. And that is exactly what the Democrats have just done!

http://allenbwest.com/2014/07/much-youd-like-dont-fall-impeachment-...

Yes, don't impeach, just hope that incompetent Republicans will take the Senate back and pass good laws. They were going to do that and also take the Presidency in 2012. Didn't end well.

So, what are they supposed to do, just allow "Obama" to run roughshod over America- as they are doing now?  Sue him?  LOL- Boehner ceding/outsourcing Congress' work to mostly Liberal courts? I'd laugh if it wasn't so stupid and tragic. 

Don, if honest impeachment hearings were held, the release of toxic evidence would be earthshaking. It would bypass the media and destroy Obama's Presidency, if not the Democrats.

If you really believe that Obama is  lawless and America-hating, it must be done. If republicans can't convince the country of this, perhaps they are incompetent or perhaps the country doesn't deserve to be saved.

Here's what I think.  And I fall right in line with Andrew McCarthy, who really got all this started.  He wrote a book about this called Faithless Execution, and his argument is real simple:  Impeachment is a political thing.  It's not legal, in the modern era.  And until a political case is made, any attempt is pointless.  And the political case being made is what Jeff Sessions is talking about.  Jeff Sessions is claiming that Obama is acting in a lawless fashion.

Now, what is high crimes and misdemeanors?  Let me tell you what McCarthy, how Andy basically defines it.  His book "argues that there is a crucial step in between the realization that high crimes and misdemeanors have been committed and the issuance of credible calls for impeachment: The political case must be built that presidential lawlessness threatens our Constitution, our liberties, our security, and our standing as a Republic under the rule of law."

So the real question, high crimes and misdemeanors, equals, is a president's "lawlessness and unfitness so thoroughgoing that we can no longer trust him" with the power of his office?  If you want to know what high crimes and misdemeanors is, that's a pretty good way of getting there.  Can we no longer trust him with the power? Is he using his power in vast expansion of what it really is?  And there's no question that that is happening.  But then there's the low-information voter out there who may not have the foggiest idea.  You're gonna have to reach them.  You're gonna have to reach Democrats. The media stand here ends that.

Impeachment's gonna have to be a bipartisan thing if it's to ever happen.  And we're so far from that.  And the Republican fear is that any real talk of impeachment is gonna further the partisan divide and make the line of demarcation even wider, meaning the sides get even further apart.  The reality is that the political case could be made, but the political case can't be made by people like me.  It can't be made by people on Fox.  The political case has gotta be made by political people.  And that just isn't gonna happen.  It just isn't gonna happen.  And I realize this, which is one of the reasons I'm not calling for it.

However, I want to be very clear on something here.  I do not accept the conventional wisdom that moving forward is instant death for the Republicans.  I just went through this, so I'm not gonna go through it point by point, word by word, but every political calculation the Regime has made this year has blown up in their face, and the greatest example is all these kids, accompanied children, the reason this is happening is twofold.  Well, hell, there's actually a bunch of reasons, but I think there are two primary reasons.  One is to goad the Republicans into impeaching 'cause Obama and the Democrats think that's a slam-dunk win for them. It certainly has brought in a few million dollars in donations from the Obama lovers and may even stimulate a huge turnout and adjust the mid-term election results to the Democrats. That would be a disaster for our Republic. And if that holds two years later it would doom the possible 2016 Republican president to failure.

The thought of Joe Biden as President?

Mark Levin Rips Impeachment Critics: "Obama Should Be Impeached, But He Won't Be"

Video: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/07/30/mark_levin_rips_i...

MARK LEVIN: Have you noticed something in the last 48 or 72 hours about this word impeachment? Have you noticed that the Democrats and the RINO Republicans are playing games with our constitution? For the last six or seven minutes all over our favorite cable channel we've had via the news and the commentators going on and on about how the kooks have proposed impeachment but the Republicans have never really wanted impeachment. How the Democrats are proposing impeachment as a way to raise money.

I sit here ladies and gentlemen and I say this: our country is being destroyed. And I am sick and tired of people like Speaker Boehner, Minority Leader McConnell, various radio hosts and TV commentators going on and on about our imperial president, how it's outrageous, how what he's doing is destructive to the constitution and the country. And then when you bring up what the constitution provides us it's, 'Oh what a bunch of kooks.'

The fact of the matter is that once again the Democrats are running circles around the Republican leadership and the Republican consultants. The fact of the matter is this word impeachment should've been explained for years as I've done on this radio program. I just heard one person say, 'Look, look, you can't impeach the president for failing to do things.' You impeach a president who violates the constitution repeatedly and says he's going to. T

These people on TV and radio they've never read the Federalist papers. They've never read Madison's notes. They do not understand our history, our constitution and they ramble on with the Republican National Committee line. And that's what I'm seeing all of our favorite TV channel right now. All over radio. And the Democrats say let's find raised on this. Let's get our base all worked up over this.

Here's the dead truth. Obama should be impeached, but he won't be impeached. Obama should be impeached if the Republicans take the Senate, but he won't be impeached if the Republicans take the Senate. Obama has committed high crimes and misdemeanors by violating the constitution. A high crime and misdemeanor doesn't mean he goes out robs a bank or knocks off a 7-Eleven. Nobody ever expected a president to do that.

There have been books written about this, including our buddy Andy McCarthy's book. You have people who are pontificating about a subject they know nothing about and then every they're spitting out the Republican talking points. 'No, no, no, we never said impeachment. That's just the tea party.'

What about the power of the purse? No we can't shut down the government, we can't use the power of the purse. So the power of the purse, that's off the table. The i-word, don't bring that up, that's off the table. So what's on the table? A phony lawsuit! And all these same commentators keep talking it up!

So I ask: what do we do about an imperial president?

###

LEVIN: So you and I, who are concerned about the constitution unraveling right in front of us, we're supposed to participate in this asinine game. This mindless pathetic game. The statists vs. the neo-statists. Once spokesidiot up against another spokesidiot. And then they trash talk radio. These people who get paid a fortune on TV. Who get paid to give speeches as a result of being paid a fortune on TV. Who write dumb books and come to people like me to help promote them.

They accuse talk radio trying to make money off of impeachment. How is talk radio trying to make money off of impeachment? And why they attacking talk radio? It's the same old thing that they've been doing since Rush came in and Hannity and me and some of the others. Oh, they do things for ratings and money. Like only they have ethics and integrity. So when I say something, that's for ratings and money? I would say this about my colleagues in this business, none of us do it for ratings and money. We say what we believe. While there may be a few jackasses but you know what I mean.

So they now attack our integrity. I've never run away from impeachment. I've talked about it many, many times but I will say again he's not going to be impeached. And why would you impeach him when -- if you don't have the Senate because that's where the trial would take place. So at least if you're going to do it, do it when it makes sense. But they're not gonna do it.

But this is what it's become -- the Republicans stand for nothing. They're running on nothing. They're hoping they can sleep walk through this election by attacking the opposition and enough people are angry at Obama. ANd they might win a landslide doing that, they might not. But ladies and gentlemen isn't it time we had people who are serious? Who really wanna preserve what's left of the republic? Who really care about the next generation and the generations unborn? Aren't you sick and tired of this? (Mark Levin Show, July 29, 2014)

Amen

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Announcement

Thank God he's gone from WH!   27 Grievances-        Updated: Read

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things everyone should know:

http://shadowstats.com

U.S. Debt Clock.org 

Federal Budget

Spending Disaster

Derivatives Summary

The American Dream Movie

Obamacare Benefits

Tea Party Prepping for Emergencies

$16 Trillion Secret Fed Bailouts

Fed Rsrv Monetary Options

WH Executive Orders

Free Books- Gutenburg

---------------------

Member of Tea Party Action Alliance

Our Sister Tea Parties:

RestoringPatriotism

Santa Clarita

------------------- 

Latest Activity

Ventura Patriot posted a blog post
Jul 16
David is now a member of venturacountyteaparty
Mar 8
James O'Brien updated their profile
Nov 10, 2020
James O'Brien is now a member of venturacountyteaparty
Nov 9, 2020
Ventura Patriot posted a blog post

Trump Gets Fifth Nobel Peace Prize Nomination

This post keeps vanishing from Fauxbook. I don't know if it's all accurate. Most seems to be but I am unable to verify some of the words attributed to Putin. http://impiousdigest.com/trump-gets-fifth-nobel-peace-prize-nomination/See More
Oct 12, 2020
James is now a member of venturacountyteaparty
Mar 26, 2020
Ventura Patriot posted blog posts
Jan 4, 2020
JERRY BALLARD posted photos
Nov 2, 2019
Oct 29, 2019
Oct 25, 2019
JERRY BALLARD left a comment for Ventura Patriot
"Thank you, been busy on Mewe.com, and Twitter, but Twitter blocked my conservative speech and Facebook don't like me either.... (I love it)  Have not been sick, just creating political Graphics and fighting Democrats whenever I can - Jerry…"
Oct 24, 2019
JERRY BALLARD updated their profile
Oct 24, 2019
Charles Wierzbicki posted discussions
Sep 20, 2019
Charles Wierzbicki replied to Ventura Patriot's discussion Open Mike
"Global Warming Hysterics, Now Push Eating Human Flesh To Cope With 'Climate Change' Climate hysteria dystopian life is imitating Charlton Heston's art, as attendees at a "summit" on food in the (climate-ravaged) future were…"
Sep 20, 2019

“consequently, that the ultimate right of the parties to the Constitution (i.e. the States), to judge whether the compact has been dangerously violated, must extend to violations by one delegated authority as well as by another--by the judiciary as well as by the executive, or the legislature.” Virginia Assembly Report 1800, James Madison. 

If a nation can't define its boundaries, who comes in and on what terms, then it can't sustain itself culturally, financially, politically, morally and with security.  It's not a nation.- G. Miller 

McCain remarks from inside the Egy territory to the W.Post insults the Egy sovereignty.we consider him persona non grata.an unwelcome person— Egyptian Cabinet (@Cabinet_eg) August 6, 2013

"A lawyer is a person who knows the law" (Black’s Law Dictionary & other.) "It is said that all persons are presumed to know the law, meaning that ignorance of the Law excuses no one." (16 AM JUR 2D Sec. 178, 256.) Therefore all persons are presumed to be Lawyers.- Randy Due (illegally klidnapped by FBI and detained) 

A federal government which does not derive its lawful and limited authority from the Constitution of the United States is by definition an occupation government and criminal regime.  It’s authority is null and void and no one is bound by any rule of law to obey it.  --Donald L. Cline

When Party Loyalty Demands You Support a Creep, It's Time to Walk Away-- Jim Geraghty

Everybody is still talking about the other baby, the royal baby. In fact, I saw that President Obama released a statement congratulating Prince William and Kate Middleton on the birth of their son. Then he said, “And whatever you do — hang on to that birth certificate.” - Jimmy Fallon

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”-- Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Bounel Soebarkah

"And if you didn't know, the only difference between socialism and communism is an AK-47 aimed at your head."-  Quang Nguyen

Solution to the problem in Egypt :

They want a new Muslim leader, Give them ours. 

The administration’s attempt to intimidate Fox News and its employees will not succeed and their excuses will stand neither the test of law, the test of decency, nor the test of time. We will not allow a climate of press intimidation, unseen since the McCarthy era, to frighten any of us away from the truth.

-          Roger Ailes, Fox News

When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, "Jesus, could You please get that for me.

- unknown

"There are 27 amendments in the Constitution but only one says 'shall not be infringed,'" Steve Toth said. "The Second Amendment is the amendment that keeps the people free."

“The States then being the parties to the constitutional compact, and in their sovereign capacity, it follows of necessity, that there can be no tribunal above their authority, to decide in the last resort, whether the compact made by them be violated; and consequently that as the parties to it, they must themselves decide in the last resort, such questions as may be of sufficient magnitude to require their interposition.” – James Madison 

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." - Niccolo Machiavelli

“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.” - "Obama", 2008

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

This country does not need to have a conversation about how many bullets should go in a clip. It does need to have a conversation about how many parents should go in a family. It needs to talk about the ghettos of Obamerica and have a serious conversation about broken families and generational dependency. It needs to have a conversation about funneling new immigrants from broken parts of the world into areas already suffering from high levels of unemployment and street violence.- Daniel Greenfield

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants and debt is the money of slaves.- Traditional

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

A federal government which does not derive its lawful and limited authority from the Constitution of the United States is by definition an occupation government and criminal regime.  It’s authority is null and void and no one is bound by any rule of law to obey it. --Donald L. Cline

Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." -- Thomas Jefferson

“Disarmament of the populace is always the first step to depriving them of their civil rights and human rights…many African-Americans and women are actively assaulting the very document that first secured their own freedom... if you do not believe in the Bill of Rights, then you are not, at heart, an American.” – Mike Adams

Only in America could liberals talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000 a plate campaign fund raising event.

We need to demythologize guns before the liberal attempt to create a totemic fear of them succeeds. If the gun control mentality promoting fear of guns themselves becomes our national mentality, we would turn the clock back to the days when a warrior class ruled over the people because only they had the confidence and expertise to deploy the means of defense and coercion. The gun control agenda will turn us into a people too timid to defend themselves from our would-be masters. – Alan Keyes

So now that there is a new tragedy the president wants to have a “national conversation on guns”. Here’s the thing. Until this national conversation is willing to entertain allowing teachers to carry concealed weapons, then it isn’t a conversation at all, it is a lecture. – Larry Correia'

During his 1956 presidential campaign, a woman called out to Adlai Stevenson: Senator, you have the vote of every thinking person! Stevenson called back: That's not enough, madam, we need a majority.

The economy is so bad, MSNBC had to lay off 300 Obama spokesmen. - Jay Leno

'Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. - Milton Friedman

“What we’re watching here today is the equivalent of Woodward and Bernstein helping Nixon cover up Watergate,” he said. “The mainstream media is Woodward and Bernstein. Watergate is Benghazi. Except this time, Woodward and Bernstein are helping Nixon cover it up.”-- Russ Limbaugh

Lets see if I have this straight...Former President Bill Clinton ... who lied to his own wife... was convicted of perjury ... disbarred from practicing law in his home state... an admitted philanderer ... who "Never had sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky" ... Impeached by the US House of Representatives ... is giving testimonials for Barrack Obama's character and intentions!!!???  Is this a great country or what!?

"Thanking Obama for killing Bin Laden is like going into McDonalds and thanking Ronald McDonald for the hamburger. It's the guy cooking the burger that should get the credit, not the clown."

referring to 10-3-12 debate: "Obama made a lot of good points tonight. Unfortunately, most of them were for Romney." - Bill Maher, million dollar Obama donor

How can we stand up to someone that creates a 100 dollar Federal Reserve (FR) note for 2 cents and uses the face value of the note of 100 dollars to buy a 100 dollar U.S. Security where the government has to pay them 4% in interest at the end of the year? A yearly cost of 4 FR notes where it only cost the FR 2 cents to print.

This is the biggest Conspiracy you may ever encounter and this started sometime around 1913. Yes, your parents and their parents had so much of their time stolen from them at a cost of 2 pennies. And the National Debt is one big fraud. And this is not just in the United States but the whole world.- Steven Pattison

“Can you imagine a nation founded on the principles of God is being taken over by a party that despises God, denies God’s existence and wants to stab Israel in the back in order to support the Islamists who would kill the Jews and drive them out of the Middle East?”- - Michael Savage

"WE own this country, and when someone doesn't do the job "we have to let them go."- Clint Eastwood at RNC

"If you've got a business -- you didn't build that, somebody else made that happen”- Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro

“Capital must protect itself in every possible way, both by combination and legislation. Debts must be collected, mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible. When, through the process of law, the common people lose their homes, they will become more docile and more easily governed through the strong arm of government applied by a central power of wealth under leading financiers. These truths are well known among our principal men who are now engaged in forming an imperialism to govern the world. By dividing the voter through the political party system, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting for questions of no importance. It is thus by discreet action we can secure for ourselves that which has been so well planned and so successfully accomplished.”
- President American Bankers Association, 1924

"I think it is wonderful that Eric holder is making sure that Mexicans' second amendment rights are preserved!" - Bobby Florenz 

“My father was a hardcore conservative and a straight line Republican voter before he died. Now he votes Democrat.” (-Unknown)

Today, President Obama is calling for the same with the Buffett Rule.' Obama is under the mistaken impression that America's symbol is the bald ego." --The Wall Street Journal's James Taranto

‘In years to come there is going to be information that will come out that Obama was not the man who made the call. He can say he did and the people who really know what happened are inside the Pentagon, are in the military and the military isn’t allowed to speak out against the commander- in-chief so his secret is safe.’—Chris Kyle, former SEAL sniper

Remember just a few years ago when...

...the official unemployed was at 8.4 million instead of 12.4 million?

...the U.S. debt was at 9.5 trillion instead of 15.5 trillion?

...gas was $1.89 a gallon?

...the U.S. was friends with Isreal?

...food Stamp Recipients was at 29 million instead of 46 million?

...U.S. Astronauts didn't have to travel with Russians to go into space?

...our country's credit rating was a Triple AAA rating?

"Apparently, I'm supposed to be more angry about what Mitt Romney does with his money than what Barack Obama does with mine."- David Burge

Rep. Randy Neugebauer put the burden into perspective: “It will take over 24 million man hours to comply with Dodd-Frank rules per year. It took only 20 million to build the Panama Canal.”

"Sixty-one percent of debt issued by the Treasury is bought by the Federal Reserve -- which is to say the left hand of the U.S. Government is lending money to the right hand of the US Government. ... Nonetheless, in a land where every mewling babe in the American nursery is born with a debt burden of just under $200,000, the president brags that only his party is 'compassionate' to have no plan whatsoever even to attempt to do anything about this, no way, no how, not now, not ever." --columnist Mark Steyn

Isn't it amazing how every facet of Sergeant Bales life,  high school, college, employment, why he left his employment, his brother’s employment, his wife’s employment, real estate holdings, a missed house payment , a missed promotion etc., is exposed within a week and the same fact finders can't find comparable info on the most powerful man in the world in three plus years ?

"We do not have a single document that proves Mr. Obama's birth in Hawaii or anywhere in the United States for that matter. The document is fake, the representation is fake.—Mike Zullo, Arpaio Posse Chief Investigator

" If they (SCOTUS destroy the Constitution, they will have destroyed that which created their positions." - Stewart Rhodes.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, NOT to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Quick, name something that government does better than the private sector that doesn't involve detention, killing, or eliminating freedom." ----Bobby Florentz

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."---- Ronald Reagan (1911-2004) 40th US President

“The election of President Obama by the presidential electors, confirmed by Congress, makes the documents and testimony sought by plaintiff irrelevant,” Obama’s lawyer Jablonski said.

“The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.”
--Author Tom Clancy

But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace. "  

- Thomas Paine.

"Look, the Taliban, per se, is not our enemy.”

- VP Joe Biden
December 2011

"The Constitution of the United States is a law for rulers and for people, equally in war and peace, and it covers with its shield of protection all classes of men, at all times and under all circumstances. No doctrine involving more pernicious consequences was ever invented by the wit of men that any of its great provisions can be suspended during any of the great exigencies of government."

– Ex Parte Milligan (1866)

Permit me to hint whether it would not be wise and seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of foreigners into the administration of our national government ; and to declare expressly that the command in chief of the American army shall not be given to, nor devolve on any but a natural born citizen.
I remain, dear sir,
Your faithful friend and servant,

John Jay. 

Calling Ron Paul "out of the mainstream" is a double-edged sword, because it also means he can’t possibly be responsible for the condition of the country today. 

<!--[if !supportLists]-->-        - <!--[endif]-->Thomas E. Woods, Jr.

A guy named Reggie Love leaving the White House to get a degree at the Wharton School of Business. I guess he realized you can't learn anything about economics in the Obama White House.

- Jay Leno

Laws and regulations which violate the Constitution are not obligatory upon any free man. 

(believed to be from George Washington.)

“We’re at that awkward stage where it’s too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.”

- Claire Wolf

Mustafa Abdul-Jalil, the chairman of the National Transitional Council and de fact president, had already declared that Libyan laws in future would have Sharia, the Islamic code, as its "basic source".
-       The Telegraph (good job Barack!) 

Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable     - Robert F. Kennedy

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." -- Albert Einstein

The four boxes of LIBERTY:
1. soap
2. ballot
3. jury
4. ammo
.....in that order!

"The actual need for a service, its relevance and value is always subordinate to the bureaucracy. This is the difference from the private sector: you go into a shop, and the sales assistant asks, 'Can I be of assistance to you, sir?' You go into a government agency: 'Get to the back of the queue and wait until you are called!”'

-       Alistair Mcleod

"Only Malcolm X’s autobiography seemed to offer something different. His repeated acts of self-creation spoke to me. The blunt poetry of his words. His unadorned insistence on respect. He promised a new and uncompromising order, martial in its discipline."  

– Barack Hussein Obama 

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”

-Oscar Wilde

“Anyone with an Obama 2012 Bumper Sticker is a Threat to the Gene Pool”

Congressman Allen West

“The Only People Who Don’t Want to Disclose the Truth are Those with Something to Hide."

- Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro

"If it takes a village to raise your kid, you’re in the wrong country."

-  Seen by Tim Clack II

"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."

-Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarkah Bounel

"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum. " 

- Noam Chomsky

"Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself." -

- Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro (we are, Barry)

"…whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force…"

Thomas Jefferson, Federal v. Consolidated Government

“Better to be paralyzed from the neck down than the neck up”

Charles Krauthammer.

"Sublata causa, tollitur effectus" (Remove the  cause and the effect will cease)

"Civilization and anarchy are only seven meals apart"                          

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Rate these quotes!
Click open the quote you wish to rate, and enter your comments.
Want  quotes? Click here:
http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/DailyQuotes 

---------

© 2021   Created by David M Stewart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service