In summary, he:
- Is unqualified, arrogant, incompetent, anti-Constitution, anti-life, anti-(real) marriage anti-free enterprise, anti-energy, anti-Christian, anti-American
- Has toxic beliefs, toxic associates, toxic policies
- Has a terrible record, poor performance on economy, security, social issues
- Has committed numerous impeachable offenses
- Is not even eligible to hold the office
Impeachable Offenses (partial listing- tell us more!)
- Blatantly ignoring immigration law, failing to enforce it, then attempting to unilaterally change it.
- Illegal Libyan war
- Possible illegal wars in Mali, Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan and elsewhere
- Illegal firing of Inspector-General Walpole
- Releasing prisoners from Guantanamo in direct violation of U.S. statute.
- Failing to deport thousands of felonious illegal immigrants, covering it up, persecuting whistleblowers, lying about it.
- Illegally denying equal tax treatment to Conservative political organizations, lying about it and covering up facts, failing to prosecute perpetrators.
- Failure to enforce DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act)
- Ignoring two court orders to resume Gulf oil drilling permits
- Unreasonably sequestering offshore and federal lands energy development
- Unreasonably inhibiting coal industry and coal-fired power plants
- Ignoring multiple orders to stay Obamacare implementation
- Violating 1st Amendment freedom of religion in implementing Obamacare
- Failing to enforce election laws
- Illegal loan to Petro Brasilia on terms unfavorable to USA
- Multiple illegal EPA orders on CO2, enforcement of made-up regulations not backed by Congress
- Illegally overturning Black Panther voter intimidation conviction via DOJ
- Possible bribery to buy Obamacare passage votes
- Fast and Furious gunwalking scandal
- Overturning centuries of commercial law during auto industry takeover
- Ceding rights over control of our economy to IMF, via “Special Drawing rights”
- Possible complicity in over $16 trillion in illegal commitments by Federal Reserve, involving U.S. obligations
- Felony Document/Identity Fraud
- Circumventing Congressional oversight via unprecedented scope of “Czars” and illegal recess appointments
- Illegal arrest, torture, killing of American citizens, without warrants, charges, habeas corpus, trials and other due process
- Illegally held a foreign office as UN Security Council acting head
- Illegal and/or imprudent financing to Lightsquared, electric car companies and solar companies, such as Solyndra.
- Multiple illegal “Executive Orders” and “signing statements”
- BenghaziGate treason, failure to protect American lives and cover-up
- Misappropriating $hundreds of billions in TARP money via Neel Kashkari
- Interfering in Kenyan politics, in violation of the Logan Act
- Collecting data on fellow Americans who oppose healthcare reform with email@example.com and now, through a new Obama campaign website, again collecting data on fellow Americans who disagree with the Administration
- Placing the U.S. Census Bureau under the supervision of the White House Chief of Staff, by law the Department of Commerce.
- His Justice Department’s smuggling of weapons, that the President signed off on funding for.
- Manipulating employment statistics by hiring and rehiring Census workers.
- Creating false districts and assigning stimulus funds to those districts.
- Violating tax codes by releasing private tax details to the public when attacking Koch Industries.
- Creating a taxpayer-funded position, Director of Progressive Media & Online Response, to promote Obama’s incumbent candidacy, in violation of the Hatch Act.
- Obama’s filming of a campaign ad in the White House in violation of FEC laws.
- Illegal harassment, delay of non-profit status to Tea Parties and other Conservative organizations
- Illegal electronic spying on Americans
- Illegal surveillance/wiretapping of AP Reporters
- Illegal "Executive Orders" and agency actions violating the Second Amendment.
- Failing make IRS enforce action on illegal use of Social Security numbers for fraudulent employment of illegal aliens.
- illegally releasing terrorists from Guantanomo while negotiating with Afghan terrorists for the release of deserter Berdahl.
- The U.S. Treasury made unauthorized payments to health insurers related to the Affordable Care Act without congressional approval.
Articles of Impeachment against Obama
Written by Michael Connelly, Constitutional Attorney Resolution Impeaching Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.
The 64 Impeachable Offenses of "Barack Hussein Obama"
Please help us develop this section, via commenting below .....
Note to readers/posters: Reader comments are in chronological, indented sequence, with the newest ones on the higher-numbered pages below. You must be registered on this site to post. You may have to scroll/page down to get to where you want to be.
Obama Deadpool Vigil
In the wake of Common Core, one couple from Billings, Mont., has introduced a new tool to teach American history and constitutional principles. Robert and Brenda Snizek felt strongly about building a generation of American youth who would not be fooled by the progressive argument, prepared to boldly defend liberty.
They created a game, We The People Fight Tyranny, drawing inspiration from George Washington’s eighth annual address to Congress in 1796, in which he said: ”A primary object … should be the education of our youth in the science of government. In a republic, what species of knowledge can be equally important? And what duty more pressing . . . than communicating it to those who are to be the future guardians of the liberties of the country?”
Breaking News It's about time: Boehner announces special committee on Benghazi, Kerry subpoenaed
House Republicans moved on two fronts Friday to dig for answers on Benghazi, with Speaker John Boehner announcing a special committee to investigate and a key panel subpoenaing Secretary of State John Kerry to testify.
In a significant shift, Boehner announced that the House will vote on establishing a select committee to investigate, on the heels of newly released emails that raised additional questions about the White House's response.
Get Ready For The Fire Works: Trey Gowdy to Chair Select Committee on Benghazi!
The email, written by Ben Rhodes, assistant to the president and deputy national security adviser for strategic communications, connects the White House directly with a cover-up of the fact that Benghazi was a terrorist attack. The email gives credence to the belief by many that the blaming of the attacks on a protest to a little seen YouTube video that just got out of control was concocted in order to protect Obama’s re-election chances in 2012. Boehner is now expected to announce a Special Committee to investigate Benghazi.
According to FOX News, South Carolina Representative Trey Gowdy will chair that Select Committee. Gowdy, a former prosecutor, will speak with FOX News’ Greta van Susteren On the Record tonight at 7 pm ET.
Should be inttersting. Watch MSM on this one.
TRIPOLI, Libya – Suspected Islamic militants attacked the security headquarters in Libya's eastern city of Benghazi early on Friday, killing eight soldiers and policemen and wounding 24, a security official said.
The official said the attack started when dozens of unidentified gunmen opened fire and fired mortar shells at the security building. The onslaught lasted for an hour and the gunfire and the shelling was heard from miles away.
That it will, LSDNBC will go nuts
I can't think of a better choice than Trey Gowdy. I'm thrilled!
|from CDR Kerchner (Ret)'s Blog
CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E. (Retired)
Lehigh Valley PA USA
There is an ever-growing list of things that are impeachable offenses against Barack H. Obama as President. Recently there was a list of the top 100 articles of impeachment that can be filed against Obama.
The House passed a $1.1 billion dollar budget in the middle of the night that the New York Times declared a defeat for the Tea Party. There are Republicans against the Tea Party, Democrats against the Tea Party, and Independents against the Tea Party. So what makes the Tea Party so scary, or as Harry Reid puts it, “Anarchists”?
Perhaps it is the fact that the Tea Party keeps lists like this:
List of offenses in FBI complaint from Arnie Rosner
The Obama Administration’s Abuse of Power
by Senator Ted Cruz
Of all the troubling aspects of the Obama presidency, none is more dangerous than the President’s persistent pattern of lawlessness, his willingness to disregard the written law and instead enforce his own policies via executive fiat. The President’s taste for unilateral action to circumvent Congress should concern every citizen, regardless of party or ideology.
No one—and especially not the president—is above the law. For that reason, the U.S. Constitution imposes on every president the express duty to “take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.”
Rather than honor this duty, President Obama has openly defied it by repeatedly suspending, delaying, and waiving portions of the laws that he is charged to enforce.
When President Obama disagreed with federal immigration laws, he instructed the Justice Department to cease enforcing the laws. He did the same thing with federal welfare law, drug laws, and the federal Defense of Marriage Act.
In the more than two centuries of our nation’s history, there is simply no precedent for the White House wantonly ignoring federal law and asking others to do the same.
For all those who are silent now: What would they think of a Republican president who announced that he was going to ignore the law, or unilaterally change the law?
Imagine a future president setting aside environmental laws, or tax laws, or labor laws, or tort laws with which he or she disagreed. That would be wrong—and it is the Obama precedent that is opening the door for future lawlessness.
An imperial presidency threatens the liberty of every citizen. Because when a president can pick and choose which laws to follow and which to ignore, he is no longer a president.
Below is a list of Lawless Acts by President Obama
GOVERNING BY EXECUTIVE FIAT
1) Disregarded 1996 welfare reform law in granting broad work waivers for work requirements of Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
2. Implemented portions of the DREAM Act, which Congress rejected, by executive action
3. Ended some terror asylum restrictions, by allowing asylum for people who provided only “insignificant” or “limited” material support of terrorists.
4. Allowed immigrants in the U.S. illegally, who are relatives of military troops and veterans, to stay in the country and get legal status.
5. Extended federal marriage benefits by recognizing, under federal law, same-sex marriages created in a state that allows same-sex marriage even if the couple is living in a state that doesn’t recognize same-sex marriage.
6. Recognized same-sex marriage in Utah, even though the Supreme Court stayed the court order recognizing same-sex marriage in Utah and Utah said it would not recognize same-sex marriages performed before the stay.
7. Refused to prosecute violation of drug laws with certain mandatory minimums.
8. Issued signing statements, refusing to enforce parts of congressional-enacted statutes.
9. Illegally refused to act on Yucca Mountain’s application to become a nuclear waste repository
1. Falsely portrayed the Benghazi terrorist attack as a spontaneous protest against an anti-Muslim YouTube video,
and then lied about the White House’s involvement.
2. Illegally revealed the existence of sealed indictments in the Benghazi investigation.
3. Failed to enforce the Magnitsky Act as required by law, by not adding Russian human rights abusers to a list of people not permitted to travel to or do business in the U.S.
4. Killed four Americans overseas in counterterrorism operations without judicial process.
5. Continued to give Egypt aid after the military took over its government, even though federal law prohibits aid to Egypt in the event of a coup.
1. Granted a “hardship” exemption from the individual mandate for people whose health plans were canceled because their plans weren’t Obamacare compliant.
2. Delayed the individual mandate for two years.
3. Allowed individuals to buy health insurance plans in 2014 that did not comply with Obamacare. Extended this delay until 2016—past the mid-term elections.
4. Extended the deadline to enroll in Obamacare.
5. Illegally granted businesses a waiver from Obamacare’s employer mandate. Twice.
6. Illegally continued the Obamacare employer contribution for congressional staffs.
7. Illegally delayed the Obamacare caps on out-of-pocket healthcare payments.
8. Illegally delayed Obamacare verification of eligibility for healthcare subsidies.
9. Illegally required people to violate their faith via the Obamacare contraception mandate.
10. As of May 2011, over 50% of Obamacare waiver beneficiaries were union members (who account for less than 12% of the American work force).
1. Ordered Boeing to fire 1,000 employees in South Carolina and shut down a new factory because it was non-union.
2. Implemented a moratorium on offshore drilling after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill without statutory authority, and continued to enact new versions after federal courts repeatedly invalidated the moratorium.
3. Treated secured creditors worse than unsecured creditors in the Chrysler bankruptcy.
4. Terminated the pensions of 20,000 non-union Delphi employees in the GM bankruptcy.
5. Had SWAT teams raid a Gibson guitar factory and seize property, on the purported basis that Gibson had broken India’s environmental laws—but no charges were filed.
6. Government agencies are engaging in “Operation Choke Point,” where the government asks banks to “choke off” access to financial services for customers engaging in conduct the Administration does not like—such as “ammunition sales.”
FREE SPEECH AND PRIVACY
1. Illegally targeted conservative groups for heightened IRS scrutiny.
2. Circumvented the Freedom of Information Act, by requiring White House Counsel review of all documents to be released under the Freedom of Information Act that the Administration believed pertained to “White House equities”—and then delayed in producing many of these documents by FOIA’s statutory deadline, or didn’t produce them at all.
3. Got secret permission from the FISA Court to reverse restrictions on the National Security Agency’s use of intercepted phone calls and emails, permitting the NSA to search American’s communications in its databases.
4. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is seeking to monitor about 80% of U.S. credit card transactions.
5. Targeted Fox News reporter James Rosen by falsely labeling him a possible “co-conspirator” in a criminal investigation of a new leak.
6. Secretly obtained phone records from staff at the Associated Press.
7. Had meetings with lobbyists in coffee shops near White House to avoid disclosure requirements.
OTHER LAWLESS ACTS
1. Aided drug cartels instead of enforcing immigration laws—as found by a federal judge. Border Patrol agents, multiple times, knowingly helped smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.; “the DHS is encouraging parents to seriously jeopardize the safety of their children.”
2. Illegally sold thousands of guns to criminals, in the operation known as Fast and Furious, then refused to comply with congressional subpoenas about the operation.
3. Dismissed charges filed by Bush Administration against New Black Panther Party members who were videotaped intimidating voters at a Philadelphia polling station during the 2008 election.
4. Argued for expansive federal powers in the Supreme Court, which has rejected the Administration’s arguments unanimously 9 times since January 2012.
5. Sued Louisiana to stop school vouchers and keep low-income minorities trapped in failing schools.
6. Threatened to arrest military priests for practicing their faith during the partial government shutdown.
7. Muzzled the speech of military chaplains.
8. Sued fire departments saying their multiple-choice, open-book written employment tests were racially discriminatory.
9. Gave 23,994 tax refunds worth more than $46 million to aliens here illegally using the same address in Atlanta, GA.
Read more here