The U.S.prides itself on its system of "free and honest elections," but are they?
There a have been numerous issues of fraud, such as:
- All the dead Chicagoland people that swung the election for JFK in 1960
- The Al Franken electoral farce
- Hundreds of millions in mysterious election contributions to the Obama campaign, some with absurd names, like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, etc.
- Intimidation of black voters in the old days.
- Now, the spectre of armed Black Panthers, standing menacingly outside polling places, intimidating voters. Charges were dropped by Eric Holder--AFTER they were convicted.
- There's also the infamous Florida recount, and recount ... and recount, that came up 7-11 for George Bush, no matter who counted and how often.
- Massive election fraud in the US Senate race in Nevada, where poll leader Sharron Angle was abruptly defeated by Reid, with thousands of proven fraud allegations, but NO action taken.
- Loose enforcement of voter eligibility rules
- Vote summaries that don't tie in with the detailed recounts
- Electronic voting machines, with no hard copy paper trail and non-transparent software.
- Questionable third party campaign ads.
- Extreme media bias in campaign coverage.
- Questionable eligibility of certain candidates.
- Election fraud in Venezuela, Iran, and other hellholes. Are we becoming one of those?
- The never ending battle and fraud in campaign financing.
- Unfair, illegal, unethical campaigning.
Election Integrity Project Facebook page
EIP Needs volunteers to help with various projects to preserve/restore integrity to our elections!
Join: email@example.com, 805-526-3698
Check out Tea Party Patriots Election Fraud discussion
May require free membership signup
This Forum discussion is dedicated to outing and elimination of election fraud. It delves into history, ongoing problems and how to correct them. David Stewart will moderate.
From: Sheila Holloman [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 11:12 AM
Subject: Board Meeting DateThe Bertie County Board of Elections will meet on Tuesday, August 12th at 5pm at the Board of Elections Office at 210 W. Watson Street for a regular monthly meeting.Sheila Holloman
Bertie County Board of Elections
PO Box 312
Windsor, NC 27983
CA Secretary of State has serious depression, moved to trailer park, beset by multiple tax liens, not showing up for work- business as usual for Democrats;
"I have been in the office less, but I know this territory," said Bowen, an attorney. "Work is anyplace I have a telephone (and a pen?). Just because I'm physically not in the office doesn't mean I don't know what's going on and that I'm not participating."
However, the office of the Secretary of State has struggled to keep up with its duties. A Pew study in April found that California ranks 49th out of 50 states in voting administration, a key function of the Secretary of State's office. The office also struggles to make small business registration easy and convenient.
Presidential candidates Alan Keyes, Ed Noonan and many others sued Debra Bowen for refusing to vet ineligible CA ballot presidential candidate "Obama," even though she vetted and disqualified other candidates. In court, her lawyers won, even though a Supreme Court precedent makes such vetting mandatory, especially when challenged.
Now we find that Bowen, has had the worsening problem for decades, often doesn't show up for work, left her husbands house to live in a seedy trailer park, is struggling with multiple tax liens is virtually incapable of functioning. Should ballot challenge case rulings be voided? Liberals want to forbid gun ownership to depressed people, yet they allow Bowen to control our election system, which is the only one in the nation lacking a federally-mandated statewide voter registration database.
Read LA Slimes article:
.. and she had the nerve to run for Congress, too, knowing she couldn't do the job. Alan Keyes, Ed Noonan and others sued her for SELECTIVELY failing to vet candidates. Democrats want to take away guns of depressed people, but allow a near basket case to run elections for the largest state in the union, which by the way, is the ONLY one without a legally mandated statewide voter registration database.
Election Officials Worried 'Absolutely Nothing Stopping' Non-Citizens from Voting:
Old Dominion professors determined that non-citizens may have tipped elections for Democrats like Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) in the past. And elections officials told Fox News that there is nothing stopping non-citizens from casting illegal ballots.
"In terms of a check and balance that would prevent an individual who is a non U.S. citizen from registering to vote, that doesn't exist. There's absolutely nothing stopping them," Neal Kelley, the Orange County registrar of voters and chairman of the California Association of Election Officials, told Fox News:
The problem, officials say, dates back to the 1993 federal Motor Voter Act, which requires states to offer residents the ability to register to vote when they obtain a driver's license or ID card. In some states, the driver's license and voter registration application are on the same form, and the applicant simply signs. In small print, the form says applicants acknowledge they are U.S. citizens. In other states, voter registration is a separate form and applicants check a box. In either case, once signed, the forms are automatically sent to the county or state registrar of voters, and the name is added to voter rolls.... There are two ways to eliminate or slow the problem. While only U.S. citizens can vote, only four states require proof before registering: Kansas, Arizona, Georgia and Alabama.... States can also compare voter rolls to a federal immigration database known as SAVE, or the Systemic Alien Verification System for Entitlements. Four states tried, but the ACLU and others sued, stopping Virginia, Iowa and Florida from purging voter rolls of non-citizens.
Non-citizen voters have already been found on the rolls in battleground states like North Carolina. And the problem may get worse if the Obama administration grants more immigrant identification cards and work permits to millions of illegal immigrants after Obama's forthcoming executive amnesty.
Ruth Weiss Tea Party Presentation Part I
Ruth Weiss Tea Party Presentation Part II