When I first saw his "budget," I was incredulous. Then, I noticed that the media were mostly taking it seriously, with just a little debate around the fringes. Then I saw this, forwarded by Paul B. It makes much more sense and explodes the false assumptions which the numbers are based upon....
Paul Ryan on the budget:
A message from Bill Lind to all members of California on Independence Caucus!
Republican House Leadership first promised us 100 billion in spending cuts for
the remaining fiscal year. Then they cut it down to 83 billion. Then they
voted on only 61 billion in cuts. This is 60 percent of the original promise.
This is not acceptable and it violates the Tea Party Patriot principles of
fiscal responsibility and limited government.
1. Mark Levin calls out Kevin McCarthy and Eric Cantor:
2. Conservative budget amendment fails House amid fissure among Republicans:
"The final 147 to 281 vote saw members of the House Republican leadership
splitting their votes, with House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (Va.) and Majority
Whip Kevin McCarthy (Calif.) voting against the measure and Budget Committee
Chairman Paul Ryan (Wis.) and Republican Caucus Chairman Jeb Hensarling (Texas)
voting in favor. The measure would have achieved its $22 billion in additional
cuts by making trims of 11 percent across the legislative branch and of 5.5
percent to all other non-security accounts, not including U.S. aid to Israel."
3. This is how members of the house voted on this amendment:
4. McCarthy enjoying fancy trappings as majority whip. He enjoys the luxury of
being in house majority leadership while refusing to cut what needs to be cut:
5. Jim Costa has a national debt clock on his website, yet he never does
anything to decrease spending and the debt. He is a liar:
5. Here is contact info for Congressmen Kevin McCarthy and Jim Costa who both
voted no on this amendment to cut more spending. By doing this they support the
Obama big government spe
Visit California at: