venturacountyteaparty

Will YOU Save Freedom? Catch The Tea Party Wave

 

It would be good for you to get an idea of the mindset of Obamacarebots and ways to respond....

Jenny:
 
Ah, now we're getting to the crux of the matter- namely that you have all the markings of a redistributionist Marxist statist, while I believe in a Constitutional Republic, personal responsibility and our God-given and constitutional freedoms.
 
No, actually, we don't agree at all. Actually, there is no such "ethical" requirement as you mentioned, for me, or anyone, to pay strangers' upkeep, because they popped out brats which they couldn't afford because of their lack of "ethical" sexual practices, into homes without fathers, who are also short on "ethics" for impregnating a woman/girl, then vacating the "homes" and not contributing support or fathering. Some of the cause for that can be placed on generations of government policies and societal moral decay which disincentivize formation and maintenance, of healthy, normal, ethical families.
 
It is also not my responsibility to subsidize people who neglect to stay in school, study, learn effective life skills, get a job, become responsible citizens and pay their own ways, because of their lowlife families or their own shortcomings.  That lacks "ethics"too.
 
Nor is it my responsibility to pay for their sexual lifestyles, including recreation, prevention, pre or post- natal care, abortions, and whatever. Those are not "healthcare," they are lifestyle ethical choices, which I have zero responsibility to underwrite.
 
Nor is it my responsibility to subsidize the ethics of illegal immigrants who come to our shores without our permission and deposit  or their anchor babies on our entitlement system, especially if they fail to acquire life skills and/or make efforts to support themselves and dependents.
 
So, why am I supposed to make up for the collective ethics, or lack thereof, of all those people?  Because you, Karl Marx, Alinsky, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barack "Obama" said so?  No.
 
Are there some destitute unfortunates who absolutely cannot care for themselves because they are unhealthy or mentally deficient. Yes, some. After resources of family, church and community are first used on them, and they are deemed absolutely unemployable, then we might maintain a last ditch safety net for those who fall through,which I assure you will be for a far, far smaller number than Mr. "Obama" and company propose.
 
By the way, auto insurance is not a "requirement." You can provide proof of financial responsibility in most states by posting a bond. If you can afford neither, perhaps you can't truly afford to drive on public roads and should instead spend the money on health insurance. 
 
By the way, most medically uninsured are there either by choice or are illegal immigrants.
 
Obamacare and HIPAA laws are in conflict and they are taking steps to ensure that obamacare prevails. Why would the Progressive geniuses pass a law directly in conflict with HIPAA, anyway? (rhetorical question).
 
Finally, it is probably cheaper to just cover uninsured hospital admittees than to do it via Obamacare. It would even be cheaper to outright pay the insurance premiums of those folks, rather than maintain Byzantyine, totalitarian, unsustainable Obamacare structure. But neither are our constitutional responsibility.  READ the darned bill before you pontificate. I have.
 
If Obamacare is so darned great, why has Congress been exempted? Why have hundreds of privileged groups obtained exemptions? Why are Muslims statutorily exempt?  Why are premiums soaring? Why are providers laying off people and citing Obamacare? Why have 1/3 of doctors telling us they are considering retirement because of it. 
 

Regards,
George Miller
http://venturacountyteaparty.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


-----Original Message-----
From: jenny
Sent: Wed, Sep 25, 2013 10:03 pm
Subject: Re: Obamacare Triples Family's Insurance Overnight

Hi George, 
Thanks for your thoughtful email :)
I think we all agree that it's not ethical to have health care only available to the rich, while millions of Americans have no access to even basic healthcare.
A few years ago, I read a terrible story of a young boy who died because he had a cavity and his parents had no health coverage, so couldn't afford to have the tooth pulled. The infection spread to his brain, and he died. What a terrible thing. It's just one of many, many awful stories of things that happen when basic health coverage isn't available for everyone. 
I hear a lot of fear coming from people about the way in which coverage will be rolled out. Unfortunately, a lot of things that people are confusing for information are actually intentionally misleading bits of paid propaganda. It's unfortunate because without that obfuscation, it would be easy for us to all agree that basic healthcare should be available for all Americans.
To respond to what you say below:
1.) Auto insurance forces us to buy a product. Oddly, no one is protesting that.
Under the pre-Obamacare system, if someone does not have health insurance and ends up in the hospital, all the rest of us, who DO have health insurance end up paying for the cost of that uninsured person. Costs are passed on behind the scenes. Not having health insurance does not mean you won't get into an accident. It just means that if you do, the cost of your care will be subsidized by all the responsible people who do have health insurance. I am in favor of personal responsibility.
2.) The HIPAA laws protecting our privacy still apply.  Information is shared between you and your insurance company in the same way it is shared today. Obamacare functions by making it possible for more people to afford coverage with the current insurance companies. The only new information requirements are put on employers, (who have to report that they're providing adequate plans, as opposed to "junk insurance" that doesn't really cover anything) and carriers, who have to prove that they're spending at least 80% of your premium dollars on your health care.
3.) I'm not sure how you think that having coverage interferes with religious freedom. Could you explain? Overall, providing health coverage to more people falls in line with the ethics embraced by most major world religions.
Have a lovely evening!
Sent from my iPad

On Sep 25, 2013, at 9:37 PM, george wrote:
Hi Jenny:
 
While there are a few good things in Obamacare, there are many horrible things and the overall structure is unsustainable and totalitarian. I actually read the original HR3200 bill, minus appendices.
 
Regardless of what some say, it's also unconstitutional:
 
- Forces us to buy a product
- Unwarranted  interference with our freedoms, privacy.
- Interferes with religious freedom
 
It was also fraudulently passed. Find out how, on 10/3/13 at 7 PM, at Living Oaks Church- Newbury Park, when Paul Beard of Pacific Legal Foundation tells us.

Regards,
George Miller
http://venturacountyteaparty.com
~


-----Original Message-----
From: jenny
Sent: Wed, Sep 25, 2013 9:26 pm
Subject: Re: Obamacare Triples Family's Insurance Overnight

Interesting response. It sounds like you want to argue. I don't really have any interest in that.
I just wanted to caution people that facts and propaganda are two different things.
I don't know you, but I'm sure you are a good person. I think we'd all agree that not allowing insurance companies to refuse care to sick children is a good thing. Factually, that's a part of Obamacare. At the heart of the law are several ethical things that we would all agree with.
You may not agree with the exact delivery method, but be aware that funding and rolling out medical coverage to millions of Americans is a complicated undertaking.  
It's always easier to criticize than to create. If you find out the facts before you get all riled up, you just may find that there's no reason to get all riled up at all.
All the best.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 25, 2013, at 9:14 PM, Janet  wrote:
Another good try but you're not fooling anyone about Obamunist care.  There's too much good information out there.

On Sep 25, 2013, at 9:09 PM, jenny wrote:

Actually, no to both. I'm just in favor of facts and of people understanding the facts before they get all riled up about things. 
For the past 12 years, I've seen health insurance premiums at companies I've worked for go up by up to 40% with no justification. The health insurance companies did not have to justify why they were raising premiums, and did not have to ensure that the premium dollars were going toward healthcare as opposed to profits. So year after year, I had to explain to employees that their premiums were going up...just because.
Now there is a law that requires the insurance companies to spend 80% of your premium dollars on...you. On your health. And they're not allowed to deny coverage to sick kids. Or tell adults they're uninsurable because it would eat into profits. And the passage of this law happens ot coincide with the lowest trend premium increase in 9 years. 
People are very confused about health insurance in general, because it's complicated. But we owe it to ourselves to explore and understand the facts.
If you are going to protest something, you should understand what it really is. What was linked to below was not a news article. If it were, it would investigate and explain the story, which it did not do. That was propaganda.
If you are against a law that says that insurance carriers may it refuse to cover sick kids, then say so.
If you are against a law that says that insurance companies should not be able to make more than 20% profit off of people's health insurance premiums, then say so.
But don't paraphrase something that's not news, not factual and not in any way related to what is really happening, and say that's what you're protesting. That doesn't do anyone any good.
Have a lovely evening.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 25, 2013, at 8:44 PM, Janet  wrote:
You're either an Obamabot or you're ill-informed.  Good try, though.  - J
Read the Heritage Foundation report:

What the Administration Didn’t Tell You About Obamacare Exchange Plans

<PastedGraphic-36.tiff>
Today the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) released a report regarding premiums and plan offerings in Obamacare’s exchanges for next year. Despite the Administration’s claims, premiums are going up due to Obamacare—and the quality of the “coverage” is, in many cases, going down.
In both today’s report and an earlier report released in July, HHS claims that premiums are “lower than projected.” HHS bases its claim on a March 2012 Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimate stating that premiums for a family would average $15,400 per year on the exchanges. The Administration report claims that weighted average premiums are “16 percent below projections” based on that CBO report—therefore Obamacare is lowering premiums.
What HHS didn’t mention is that CBO also estimated in a November 2009 analysis that individually purchased insurance premiums would go up by an average $2,100 per family, due to the increased mandates and requirements included in Obamacare. So when HHS says that premiums are “below projections,” it really means that premiums are still going up as a result of Obamacare—just by less than originally advertised.
That’s a far cry from candidate Obama’s promise that his health plan would lower premiums by $2,500 per year.
The HHS report also makes claims about a wide variety of plan offerings. What the reportdidn’t mention is that many of these “new” plans are Medicaid managed care plans, which insurance companies admit “will look a lot like the Medicaid plans we are currently administering.” HHS also didn’t mention that patients object to being placed in a program withlow physician reimbursements and poor health outcomes—even some Medicaid patients don’t call the program “real insurance.”
So instead of just raising premiums, Obamacare is inflicting a double whammy: forcing the American people to buy health plans costing more than what they paid previously, and providing such limited access to provider networks they may not be able to find a doctor that will treat them. It’s why Congress should act now to stop Obamacare before it starts.
Posted in Capitol HillFeaturedFront PageObamacare [slideshow_deploy]
On Sep 25, 2013, at 8:37 PM, jenny wrote:

This is not true. The only increase from Obamacare is a 3.9% tax on the carriers (I.e. Anthem Blue Cross, Humana, etc.) that the carriers have chosen to pass onto the customer. Again, to be clear, it's not Obamacare that passes on that tax, it's the carriers, the big businesses that Obamacare seeks to regulate, that are passing that on.
I attended a seminar with a Vice President of Anthem Blue Cross today. He shared with us that since Obamacare passed, this year, health premiums across the industry have increased by the LOWEST percentage in the last 9 years. 
I know that change is scary for people. But so far, all Obamacare has done is say that carriers cannot classify any ill child as having a pre-existing condition, cannot refuse to quote a plan for adults with pre-existing conditions, have to allow coverage on a parent's plan for dependent children up to age 26, need to provide coverage for preventative visits at no cost, and a whole bunch of other things that no one can reasonably argue against. Soon, millions of people who did not previously have access to a doctor will. It may not be perfect, but it's a much-needed start.
I seriously doubt the authenticity of the news story linked to, below. There are no identifying factors or facts, nothing investigating or explaining what they claim is going on, and also no "inverted triangle" (found in every news article) drilling down through the details of the situation. 
Stories like this are propaganda, intended to get people all riled up about things that may actually be in their best interest. Please be cautious about what you read and get to the facts of the situation before you become alarmed.
Sent from my iPad

On Sep 25, 2013, at 11:37 AM, f wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From:
Sent: Wed, Sep 25, 2013 11:08 am
Subject: Obamacare Triples Family's Insurance Overnight

Obamacare Triples Kentucky Family’s Insurance Overnight

Wynton Hall
Breitbart.com
September 25, 2013
Andy and Amy Mangione of Louisville, Kentucky say their health insurance nearly tripled overnight from $333 a month to $965 due to Obamacare.
“When I saw the letter when I came home from work, it said ‘your action required, benefit changes, act now.’ Of course, I opened it immediately,” said Andy Mangione.
Andy Mangione told Fox News veteran reporter Jim Angle that nothing had changed about the health of his wife, himself, or their two boys.
“This is a high deductible plan where I’m assuming a lot of risk for my health insurance for my family,” Mangione told Fox News. “And nothing has changed, our boys are healthy—they’re young—my wife is healthy. I’m healthy, nothing in our medical history has changed to warrant a tripling of our premiums.”
--------------------------------
a parallel thread:

Hello Jenny:
 
Your message betrays a lack of understanding of::
 
- What the govt. has done
- How markets work.
 
Without getting into a tedious point-by-point refutation, I'll just provide this summary.
 
- Dictating what profit levels and expense distribution must be, by legislators incompetent to do that- is beyond absurd.  If insurers charge too much or don't focus on the right spending priorities, their product will not be competitive, the word will get out, consumers can go elsewhere.  Ditto on prior conditions (which is like buying life insurance after you are dead), sick kids, lifetime caps, etc. Let them structure policies and price them to cover costs.
- But that's much harder to do when the government restricts plans from competing across state lines and places all kinds of constraints, many unreasonable, on how plans can be structured and how they can compete.
 
- But, would you expect any less from a government which forbids itself to negotiate drug prices, forces drug makers to spend about $300 million+ to bring a product to market, restricts the use of effective therapies and has byzantine laws which greatly increase costs of malpractice insurance, etc,?
 
- You worry about insurance premiums going up 40% in ten years? Well, that's less than the de facto rate of inflation.  Right now, premiums are rising faster than ever and people are learning that their coverage is canceled. Thank you, Obamacare.

Regards,
George Miller
http://venturacountyteaparty.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


-----Original Message-----
From: Janet Levy 
Sent: Wed, Sep 25, 2013 9:14 pm
Subject: Re: Obamacare Triples Family's Insurance Overnight

Another good try but you're not fooling anyone about Obamunist care.  There's too much good information out there.

On Sep 25, 2013, at 9:09 PM, jenny wrote:

Actually, no to both. I'm just in favor of facts and of people understanding the facts before they get all riled up about things. 
For the past 12 years, I've seen health insurance premiums at companies I've worked for go up by up to 40% with no justification. The health insurance companies did not have to justify why they were raising premiums, and did not have to ensure that the premium dollars were going toward healthcare as opposed to profits. So year after year, I had to explain to employees that their premiums were going up...just because.
Now there is a law that requires the insurance companies to spend 80% of your premium dollars on...you. On your health. And they're not allowed to deny coverage to sick kids. Or tell adults they're uninsurable because it would eat into profits. And the passage of this law happens ot coincide with the lowest trend premium increase in 9 years. 
People are very confused about health insurance in general, because it's complicated. But we owe it to ourselves to explore and understand the facts.
If you are going to protest something, you should understand what it really is. What was linked to below was not a news article. If it were, it would investigate and explain the story, which it did not do. That was propaganda.
If you are against a law that says that insurance carriers may it refuse to cover sick kids, then say so.
If you are against a law that says that insurance companies should not be able to make more than 20% profit off of people's health insurance premiums, then say so.
But don't paraphrase something that's not news, not factual and not in any way related to what is really happening, and say that's what you're protesting. That doesn't do anyone any good.
Have a lovely evening.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 25, 2013, at 8:44 PM, Janet

You're either an Obamabot or you're ill-informed.  Good try, though.  - J
Read the Heritage Foundation report:

What the Administration Didn’t Tell You About Obamacare Exchange Plans

Views: 32

Comment

You need to be a member of venturacountyteaparty to add comments!

Join venturacountyteaparty

Comment by Ventura Patriot on September 25, 2013 at 11:27pm

Another  parallel thread;

----Original Message-----
From: jenny
Sent: Wed, Sep 25, 2013 8:37 pm
Subject: Re: Obamacare Triples Family's Insurance Overnight

This is not true. The only increase from Obamacare is a 3.9% tax on the carriers (I.e. Anthem Blue Cross, Humana, etc.) that the carriers have chosen to pass onto the customer. Again, to be clear, it's not Obamacare that passes on that tax, it's the carriers, the big businesses that Obamacare seeks to regulate, that are passing that on.
I attended a seminar with a Vice President of Anthem Blue Cross today. He shared with us that since Obamacare passed, this year, health premiums across the industry have increased by the LOWEST percentage in the last 9 years. 
I know that change is scary for people. But so far, all Obamacare has done is say that carriers cannot classify any ill child as having a pre-existing condition, cannot refuse to quote a plan for adults with pre-existing conditions, have to allow coverage on a parent's plan for dependent children up to age 26, need to provide coverage for preventative visits at no cost, and a whole bunch of other things that no one can reasonably argue against. Soon, millions of people who did not previously have access to a doctor will. It may not be perfect, but it's a much-needed start.
I seriously doubt the authenticity of the news story linked to, below. There are no identifying factors or facts, nothing investigating or explaining what they claim is going on, and also no "inverted triangle" (found in every news article) drilling down through the details of the situation. 
Stories like this are propaganda, intended to get people all riled up about things that may actually be in their best interest. Please be cautious about what you read and get to the facts of the situation before you become alarmed.
Sent from my iPad

On Sep 25, 2013, at 11:37 AM, F wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Z
Sent: Wed, Sep 25, 2013 11:08 am
Subject: Obamacare Triples Family's Insurance Overnight

Obamacare Triples Kentucky Family’s Insurance Overnight

Wynton Hall
Breitbart.com
September 25, 2013
Andy and Amy Mangione of Louisville, Kentucky say their health insurance nearly tripled overnight from $333 a month to $965 due to Obamacare.
“When I saw the letter when I came home from work, it said ‘your action required, benefit changes, act now.’ Of course, I opened it immediately,” said Andy Mangione.
Andy Mangione told Fox News veteran reporter Jim Angle that nothing had changed about the health of his wife, himself, or their two boys.
“This is a high deductible plan where I’m assuming a lot of risk for my health insurance for my family,” Mangione told Fox News. “And nothing has changed, our boys are healthy—they’re young—my wife is healthy. I’m healthy, nothing in our medical history has changed to warrant a tripling of our premiums.”
 

Announcement

 Thank God he's gone from WH!   27 Grievances-        Updated: Read

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things everyone should know:

http://shadowstats.com

U.S. Debt Clock.org 

Federal Budget

Spending Disaster

Derivatives Summary

The American Dream Movie

Obamacare Benefits

Tea Party Prepping for Emergencies

$16 Trillion Secret Fed Bailouts

Fed Rsrv Monetary Options

WH Executive Orders

Free Books- Gutenburg

---------------------

Member of Tea Party Action Alliance

Our Sister Tea Parties:

 

 

 RestoringPatriotism

     Santa Clarita

 

------------------- 

Latest Activity

Ventura Patriot posted blog posts
Jan 4
JERRY BALLARD posted photos
Nov 2, 2019
JERRY BALLARD posted photos
Oct 29, 2019
JERRY BALLARD posted photos
Oct 25, 2019
JERRY BALLARD left a comment for Ventura Patriot
"Thank you, been busy on Mewe.com, and Twitter, but Twitter blocked my conservative speech and Facebook don't like me either.... (I love it)  Have not been sick, just creating political Graphics and fighting Democrats whenever I can - Jerry…"
Oct 24, 2019
JERRY BALLARD posted a blog post

CALIFORNIA IS INTRODUCING A NEW ELECTRONIC TABLET WARNING

EVERYONE, This new tablet is able to switch you're votes to Democrat. WHEN YOU VOTE URGE EVERYONE TO REQUEST A PAPER BALLOTSee More
Oct 24, 2019
JERRY BALLARD updated their profile
Oct 24, 2019
Charles Wierzbicki posted discussions
Sep 20, 2019
Charles Wierzbicki replied to Ventura Patriot's discussion Open Mike
"Global Warming Hysterics, Now Push Eating Human Flesh To Cope With 'Climate Change' Climate hysteria dystopian life is imitating Charlton Heston's art, as attendees at a "summit" on food in the (climate-ravaged) future were…"
Sep 20, 2019
Charles Wierzbicki posted a blog post

How Feminist Social Justice Warriors are Killing Men

I have said time and time again, that feminism is akin to cancer on the world. Some will undoubtedly question my views on feminism; I agree that first wave, and even to a point second wave feminism did good things for woman and equality. The right to vote, wear clothes we feel comfortable in, and the ability to work outside…See More
Sep 20, 2019
Charles Wierzbicki commented on Ventura Patriot's blog post GUNS IN THE NEWS
"This my blog on blog spot .com S.J.W's VS Gun Control! Claim Debunk! https://charles102.blogspot.com/search?q=gun+control"
Sep 20, 2019
Charles Wierzbicki posted a status
"Hi everyone, you should all recall me , i have not been posting on for about two year.s or more now"
Sep 20, 2019
Charles Wierzbicki is now a member of venturacountyteaparty
Sep 20, 2019
Everett F Batey posted a blog post

County Medical Management

"Has anyone become concerned with VC Medical services economics practices? State CDPH fines? Layoffs?"  Have any cases gone to Grand Jury?See More
Jun 21, 2019

“consequently, that the ultimate right of the parties to the Constitution (i.e. the States), to judge whether the compact has been dangerously violated, must extend to violations by one delegated authority as well as by another--by the judiciary as well as by the executive, or the legislature.” Virginia Assembly Report 1800, James Madison. 

If a nation can't define its boundaries, who comes in and on what terms, then it can't sustain itself culturally, financially, politically, morally and with security.  It's not a nation.- G. Miller 

McCain remarks from inside the Egy territory to the W.Post insults the Egy sovereignty.we consider him persona non grata.an unwelcome person— Egyptian Cabinet (@Cabinet_eg) August 6, 2013

"A lawyer is a person who knows the law" (Black’s Law Dictionary & other.) "It is said that all persons are presumed to know the law, meaning that ignorance of the Law excuses no one." (16 AM JUR 2D Sec. 178, 256.) Therefore all persons are presumed to be Lawyers.- Randy Due (illegally klidnapped by FBI and detained) 

A federal government which does not derive its lawful and limited authority from the Constitution of the United States is by definition an occupation government and criminal regime.  It’s authority is null and void and no one is bound by any rule of law to obey it.  --Donald L. Cline

When Party Loyalty Demands You Support a Creep, It's Time to Walk Away-- Jim Geraghty

Everybody is still talking about the other baby, the royal baby. In fact, I saw that President Obama released a statement congratulating Prince William and Kate Middleton on the birth of their son. Then he said, “And whatever you do — hang on to that birth certificate.” - Jimmy Fallon

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”-- Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Bounel Soebarkah

"And if you didn't know, the only difference between socialism and communism is an AK-47 aimed at your head."-  Quang Nguyen

Solution to the problem in Egypt :

They want a new Muslim leader, Give them ours. 

The administration’s attempt to intimidate Fox News and its employees will not succeed and their excuses will stand neither the test of law, the test of decency, nor the test of time. We will not allow a climate of press intimidation, unseen since the McCarthy era, to frighten any of us away from the truth.

-          Roger Ailes, Fox News

When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, "Jesus, could You please get that for me.

- unknown

"There are 27 amendments in the Constitution but only one says 'shall not be infringed,'" Steve Toth said. "The Second Amendment is the amendment that keeps the people free."

“The States then being the parties to the constitutional compact, and in their sovereign capacity, it follows of necessity, that there can be no tribunal above their authority, to decide in the last resort, whether the compact made by them be violated; and consequently that as the parties to it, they must themselves decide in the last resort, such questions as may be of sufficient magnitude to require their interposition.” – James Madison 

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." - Niccolo Machiavelli

“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.” - "Obama", 2008

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

This country does not need to have a conversation about how many bullets should go in a clip. It does need to have a conversation about how many parents should go in a family. It needs to talk about the ghettos of Obamerica and have a serious conversation about broken families and generational dependency. It needs to have a conversation about funneling new immigrants from broken parts of the world into areas already suffering from high levels of unemployment and street violence.- Daniel Greenfield

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants and debt is the money of slaves.- Traditional

  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

A federal government which does not derive its lawful and limited authority from the Constitution of the United States is by definition an occupation government and criminal regime.  It’s authority is null and void and no one is bound by any rule of law to obey it. --Donald L. Cline

Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." -- Thomas Jefferson

“Disarmament of the populace is always the first step to depriving them of their civil rights and human rights…many African-Americans and women are actively assaulting the very document that first secured their own freedom... if you do not believe in the Bill of Rights, then you are not, at heart, an American.” – Mike Adams

Only in America could liberals talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000 a plate campaign fund raising event.

We need to demythologize guns before the liberal attempt to create a totemic fear of them succeeds. If the gun control mentality promoting fear of guns themselves becomes our national mentality, we would turn the clock back to the days when a warrior class ruled over the people because only they had the confidence and expertise to deploy the means of defense and coercion. The gun control agenda will turn us into a people too timid to defend themselves from our would-be masters. – Alan Keyes

So now that there is a new tragedy the president wants to have a “national conversation on guns”. Here’s the thing. Until this national conversation is willing to entertain allowing teachers to carry concealed weapons, then it isn’t a conversation at all, it is a lecture. – Larry Correia'

During his 1956 presidential campaign, a woman called out to Adlai Stevenson: Senator, you have the vote of every thinking person! Stevenson called back: That's not enough, madam, we need a majority.

The economy is so bad, MSNBC had to lay off 300 Obama spokesmen. - Jay Leno

'Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. - Milton Friedman

“What we’re watching here today is the equivalent of Woodward and Bernstein helping Nixon cover up Watergate,” he said. “The mainstream media is Woodward and Bernstein. Watergate is Benghazi. Except this time, Woodward and Bernstein are helping Nixon cover it up.”-- Russ Limbaugh

Lets see if I have this straight...Former President Bill Clinton ... who lied to his own wife... was convicted of perjury ... disbarred from practicing law in his home state... an admitted philanderer ... who "Never had sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky" ... Impeached by the US House of Representatives ... is giving testimonials for Barrack Obama's character and intentions!!!???  Is this a great country or what!?

 "Thanking Obama for killing Bin Laden is like going into McDonalds and thanking Ronald McDonald for the hamburger. It's the guy cooking the burger that should get the credit, not the clown."

referring to 10-3-12 debate: "Obama made a lot of good points tonight. Unfortunately, most of them were for Romney." - Bill Maher, million dollar Obama donor

How can we stand up to someone that creates a 100 dollar Federal Reserve (FR) note for 2 cents and uses the face value of the note of 100 dollars to buy a 100 dollar U.S. Security where the government has to pay them 4% in interest at the end of the year? A yearly cost of 4 FR notes where it only cost the FR 2 cents to print.

This is the biggest Conspiracy you may ever encounter and this started sometime around 1913. Yes, your parents and their parents had so much of their time stolen from them at a cost of 2 pennies. And the National Debt is one big fraud. And this is not just in the United States but the whole world.- Steven Pattison

“Can you imagine a nation founded on the principles of God is being taken over by a party that despises God, denies God’s existence and wants to stab Israel in the back in order to support the Islamists who would kill the Jews and drive them out of the Middle East?”- - Michael Savage

"WE own this country, and when someone doesn't do the job "we have to let them go."- Clint Eastwood at RNC

"If you've got a business -- you didn't build that, somebody else made that happen”- Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro

“Capital must protect itself in every possible way, both by combination and legislation. Debts must be collected, mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible. When, through the process of law, the common people lose their homes, they will become more docile and more easily governed through the strong arm of government applied by a central power of wealth under leading financiers. These truths are well known among our principal men who are now engaged in forming an imperialism to govern the world. By dividing the voter through the political party system, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting for questions of no importance. It is thus by discreet action we can secure for ourselves that which has been so well planned and so successfully accomplished.”
- President American Bankers Association, 1924

"I think it is wonderful that Eric holder is making sure that Mexicans' second amendment rights are preserved!" - Bobby Florenz 

“My father was a hardcore conservative and a straight line Republican voter before he died. Now he votes Democrat.” (-Unknown)

Today, President Obama is calling for the same with the Buffett Rule.' Obama is under the mistaken impression that America's symbol is the bald ego." --The Wall Street Journal's James Taranto

 ‘In years to come there is going to be information that will come out that Obama was not the man who made the call. He can say he did and the people who really know what happened are inside the Pentagon, are in the military and the military isn’t allowed to speak out against the commander- in-chief so his secret is safe.’—Chris Kyle, former SEAL sniper

Remember just a few years ago when...

...the official unemployed was at 8.4 million instead of 12.4 million?

...the U.S. debt was at 9.5 trillion instead of 15.5 trillion?

...gas was $1.89 a gallon?

...the U.S. was friends with Isreal?

...food Stamp Recipients was at 29 million instead of 46 million?

...U.S. Astronauts didn't have to travel with Russians to go into space?

...our country's credit rating was a Triple AAA rating?

"Apparently, I'm supposed to be more angry about what Mitt Romney does with his money than what Barack Obama does with mine."- David Burge

Rep. Randy Neugebauer put the burden into perspective: “It will take over 24 million man hours to comply with Dodd-Frank rules per year. It took only 20 million to build the Panama Canal.”

"Sixty-one percent of debt issued by the Treasury is bought by the Federal Reserve -- which is to say the left hand of the U.S. Government is lending money to the right hand of the US Government. ... Nonetheless, in a land where every mewling babe in the American nursery is born with a debt burden of just under $200,000, the president brags that only his party is 'compassionate' to have no plan whatsoever even to attempt to do anything about this, no way, no how, not now, not ever." --columnist Mark Steyn

Isn't it amazing how every facet of Sergeant Bales life,  high school, college, employment, why he left his employment, his brother’s employment, his wife’s employment, real estate holdings, a missed house payment , a missed promotion etc., is exposed within a week and the same fact finders can't find comparable info on the most powerful man in the world in three plus years ?

"We do not have a single document that proves Mr. Obama's birth in Hawaii or anywhere in the United States for that matter. The document is fake, the representation is fake.—Mike Zullo, Arpaio Posse Chief Investigator

" If they (SCOTUS destroy the Constitution, they will have destroyed that which created their positions." - Stewart Rhodes.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, NOT to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Quick, name something that government does better than the private sector that doesn't involve detention, killing, or eliminating freedom." ----Bobby Florentz

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."---- Ronald Reagan (1911-2004) 40th US President


“The election of President Obama by the presidential electors, confirmed by Congress, makes the documents and testimony sought by plaintiff irrelevant,” Obama’s lawyer Jablonski said.

 

“The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.”
--Author Tom Clancy

 

But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace. "  

- Thomas Paine.

 

"Look, the Taliban, per se, is not our enemy.”

- VP Joe Biden
December 2011

 

"The Constitution of the United States is a law for rulers and for people, equally in war and peace, and it covers with its shield of protection all classes of men, at all times and under all circumstances. No doctrine involving more pernicious consequences was ever invented by the wit of men that any of its great provisions can be suspended during any of the great exigencies of government."

– Ex Parte Milligan (1866)

 

Permit me to hint whether it would not be wise and seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of foreigners into the administration of our national government ; and to declare expressly that the command in chief of the American army shall not be given to, nor devolve on any but a natural born citizen.
I remain, dear sir,
Your faithful friend and servant,

John Jay. 

 

Calling Ron Paul "out of the mainstream" is a double-edged sword, because it also means he can’t possibly be responsible for the condition of the country today. 

<!--[if !supportLists]-->-        - <!--[endif]-->Thomas E. Woods, Jr.

 

 A guy named Reggie Love leaving the White House to get a degree at the Wharton School of Business. I guess he realized you can't learn anything about economics in the Obama White House.

- Jay Leno

Laws and regulations which violate the Constitution are not obligatory upon any free man. 

(believed to be from George Washington.)

 

  “We’re at that awkward stage where it’s too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.”

- Claire Wolf

 

Mustafa Abdul-Jalil, the chairman of the National Transitional Council and de fact president, had already declared that Libyan laws in future would have Sharia, the Islamic code, as its "basic source".
-       The Telegraph (good job Barack!) 

 

Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable     - Robert F. Kennedy

 

 "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." -- Albert Einstein

  

The four boxes of LIBERTY:
1. soap
2. ballot
3. jury
4. ammo
.....in that order!

 

"The actual need for a service, its relevance and value is always subordinate to the bureaucracy. This is the difference from the private sector: you go into a shop, and the sales assistant asks, 'Can I be of assistance to you, sir?' You go into a government agency: 'Get to the back of the queue and wait until you are called!”'

-       Alistair Mcleod

 

 

 "Only Malcolm X’s autobiography seemed to offer something different. His repeated acts of self-creation spoke to me. The blunt poetry of his words. His unadorned insistence on respect. He promised a new and uncompromising order, martial in its discipline."  

– Barack Hussein Obama 

 

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”

-Oscar Wilde

 

“Anyone with an Obama 2012 Bumper Sticker is a Threat to the Gene Pool”

Congressman Allen West

 

“The Only People Who Don’t Want to Disclose the Truth are Those with Something to Hide."

- Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro

 

"If it takes a village to raise your kid, you’re in the wrong country."

-  Seen by Tim Clack II

  

"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."

-Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarkah Bounel

  

"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum. " 

- Noam Chomsky

  

"Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself." -

- Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro (we are, Barry)

 

"…whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force…"

Thomas Jefferson, Federal v. Consolidated Government

 

“Better to be paralyzed from the neck down than the neck up”

Charles Krauthammer.

 

"Sublata causa, tollitur effectus" (Remove the  cause and the effect will cease)

 "Civilization and anarchy are only seven meals apart"                          

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Rate these quotes!
Click open the quote you wish to rate, and enter your comments.
Want  quotes? Click here:
http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/DailyQuotes 

---------

© 2020   Created by David M Stewart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service