Call Gov. Schwarzenegger and Tell Him to Veto Tuition Bills for Illegal Aliens.
IF YOU DO NOTHING, ASK YOURSELF, DO YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY.
THIS ONLY TAKES 2 MINUTES.
CALL GOV. SCHWARZENEGGER
916-445-2841 AND TELL HIM TO VETO SB 1460 AND AB 1413! These bills provide California State financial aid to illegal alien college students.
We have between now and September 30 (one week) to convince GovernorSchwarzenegger TO VETO Senate Bill 1460 and Assembly Bill 1413, aka the “California Dream Act” Part 2.
Tell Schwarzenegger to veto these bills because:
- If he signs these bills, tens of thousands of illegal alien students will get preferential treatment over American students in financial aid determinations.
- If he signs these bills, the bills will divert financial aid and local and state benefits away from legal California residents to tens of thousands of illegal alien students, thereby creating an incentive formore aliens to come to the U.S. in violation of our immigration laws.
- Illegal behavior should not be rewarded. American students have not done anything wrong. They should not have to compete against people who should not be in this country in the first place.
- California taxpayers are already hurting and cannot afford to foot the $40 million tab for illegal aliens on top of the $21.8 Billion we already pay for costs of illegal aliens in California.
- Signing these bills would be an injustice to legal California students and legal out-of-state students who desperately need financial aid in order to attend college education and live the American dream.
- Two wrongs do not make a right. The original California Dream Act, which commenced in 2002 made it so that illegal aliens could pay in-state tuition rates at California’s public universities, i.e. they pay less than U.S. citizens from other states. This is illegal under Title 8 of the United States Code, section 1623, which
states that “an alien who is not lawfully present in the United States shall not be eligible on the basis of residence within a State for any postsecondary education benefit unless a citizen or national of the United States is eligible for such a benefit (in no less an amount, duration, and scope) without regard to whether the citizen or national is such a resident.” Senate Bill 1460 and Assembly Bill 1413 are also illegal under Title 8 of the United States Code, section 1623.
For more information from FAIR, visit us on the web at http://www.fairus.org/.
URGENT! FORWARD TO EVERY CALIFORNIAN!
Gov. Schwarzenegger is about to give even more of your taxpayer-funded benefits to illegal aliens.
Call now and tell him NO! California is broke and our scarce resources need to be spent on struggling US Citizens first, not illegal aliens.
We only have 6 days to get him to veto these latest La Raza benefits bills, which are actually illegal under Federal Law.
916-445-2841 call today and everyday until he vetoes these horrible, illegal bills.