By popular demand, we created this forum to cover almost any topic your heart desires. The Forum name, "Open Mike" refers to the tradition that some comedy and music clubs have of offering all comers the opportunity to perform live impromptu at their establishments, with any material they come up with that is consistent with the theme and policies of that organization (in our case, the Mission statement in "Read Me" section), We'll even consider stuff not consistent, if you can persuade us that changes are needed.
Note to readers/posters: Reader comments are in chronological, indented sequence, with the newest ones on the higher-numbered pages below. You must be registered on this site to post. You may have to scroll/page down to get to where you want to be.
DID YOU KNOWAs you walk up the stepsTo the building which houses theU.S. Supreme Court you can see near the top of thebuilding a row of the world's law givers and each one isfacing one in the middle
Who is facing forward with a full
frontal view ... It is Moses
and he is holding theTen Commandments!DID YOU KNOW? As you enter the SupremeCourt courtroom, the two huge oakdoors have the Ten Commandments
engraved on each lower portion ofeach door.DID YOU KNOW? As you sit inside the courtroom,you can see the wall, right above where the SupremeCourt Judges sit, a display of
the Ten CommandmentsDID YOU KNOW?
There are Bible versesetched in stone all over theFederal Buildings and Monuments inWashington , D.C.
DID YOU KNOW?
James Madison, the fourthpresident, known as 'The Fatherof Our Constitution' made the Followingstatement:'We have staked the whole of allour political Institutions upon the capacity ofmankind for Self-government, upon
the capacity of each and all of us to
govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustainourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God.'
DID YOU KNOW? Every session of Congress begins with a prayer
by a paid preacher, whose salary has been paid by the
taxpayer since 1777.DID YOU
Fifty-two of the 55 founders of the Constitution
were members of the established Orthodox churches in the colonies..
DID YOU KNOW?
Thomas Jefferson worriedthat the Courts would overstep theirauthority and instead of Interpreting the law would begin
making law an oligarchy: the rule of few over many.
How then, have we gottento the point that everything we have done for220 years in this Country is now suddenly wrongAnd Unconstitutional?
Lets put it around the world and let the world
see and remember what this greatcountry was Built on The Holy Bible
and belief in GOD!I was asked to send this on if I agreedor
Delete if I didn't. Now it is your turn...
What's with all the FEMA Camps?
(seen on a militia web site)
There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and
ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by
full-time guards, but they are mostly empty. These camps are to be operated by
FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be
implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential
signature on a proclamation and the attorney general’s signature on a warrant to
which a list of names is attached.
The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a “mass exodus” of
illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up
and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to
be closed down and to be turned into prisons.
Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be
implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden
Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for
an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal
government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will
head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the
Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.
The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the
detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the
camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of
these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a
massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.
Halliburton Subsidiary Gets Contract to Add Temporary Immigration Detention
Centers – NY Times | February 4, 2006
Now you realize it’s not a thing of conspiracy theorists, it’s mainstream news.
let’s review the justification for any actions taken...
Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and
the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30
years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:...
EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990
allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of
highways and seaports.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995
allows the government to seize and control the communication media.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997
allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels
EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998
allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal
cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways,
seaports, and waterways.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999
allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000
allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001
allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002
designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003
allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004
allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new
housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new
locations for populations.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005
allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051
specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives
authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased
international tensions and economic or financial crisis.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310
grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in
Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and
legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional
institutions, and to advise and assist the President.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049
assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies,
consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921
allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish
control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources,
wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in
any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of
emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for
six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every
aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA’s Civil Security
Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA’s role as a “new frontier
in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and
of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as
prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global
audience in times of crisis.” FEMA’s powers were consolidated by President
Carter to incorporate the...
National Security Act of 1947
allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and
other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for
manpower, resources and production facilities.
1950 Defense Production Act
gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy.
Act of August 29, 1916
authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any
transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose
related to the emergency.
International Emergency Economic Powers Act
enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national.
These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.
How much would a libertarian society differ from the statist society in which we live? It would be radically different. Here are ten ways a libertarian society would be different:
1. No more welfare-state programs. A libertarian society would be one in which there is a total separation of charity and the state, similar to the separation of church and state. No one would be forced by any law or governmental program to share his money with others or to donate money to anyone. The decision on whether to help out others would be entirely voluntary. So, no more Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, subsidies, foreign aid, SBA loans, food stamps, public housing, education grants, FDIC, or any other program in which government forcibly takes money from people and gives it to others.
2. No more income taxation and Internal Revenue Service. Everyone would be free to keep everything he earns or inherits (and would decide for himself what to do with it).
3. No more drug war. All drugs would be legalized. Everyone would be free to ingest anything he wants, no matter how harmful, dangerous, or destructive. Of course, he would bear the responsibility for the consequences of his decisions.
4. No more Federal Reserve System and government-issued, irredeemable paper money. The free market would decide the monetary unit. The market would probably settle on gold and silver coins but it is entirely possible that even sounder money could arise.
5. No more economic regulations. There would be a total separation of economy and state. Just as we do not permit the government to subsidize or regulate religion, so it would be with the economy. The government would be prohibited from subsidizing or regulating economic activity.
6. No more gun control. Again, there would be a total separation of guns and the state. People would be free to keep and bear arms without governmental interference.
7. No more immigration controls. People from all over the world would be as free to travel to the United States to visit, tour, work, invest, and open businesses as people are free to travel domestically within the United States.
8. No more trade restrictions, including sanctions and embargoes. Americans and foreigners would be free to buy and sell whatever they want without governmental interference.
9. No more state involvement in education. There would be a total separation of school and state, similar to the separation of church and state. No more school compulsory-attendance laws, school taxes, school districts, and school buildings. Families would decide the best educational vehicle for their children, much as they decide matters relating to religion.
10. No more national-security state, including a standing army, military-industrial complex, and CIA. America would once again be restored to a limited-government, constitutional republic. No more foreign military bases, interference with the affairs of other countries, support of dictatorships, foreign aid, invasions and occupations, wars of aggression, kidnappings, renditions, torture, assassinations, and infringements on civil liberties.
Those ten libertarian principles would produce the most prosperous, peaceful, harmonious, safe, responsible, caring, compassionate, educated, healthy, and free society in history. That’s what a full embrace of liberty, freedom of choice, freedom of conscience, and the free market would bring.
DHS ammo purchases go on and on
Former Washington State Supreme Court Justice Richard B. Sanders speaks out on Obama’s ineligibility to hold office
What do people think about this?
I have no way to verify it. But based on what has actually been happening and the high credibility of Doug, most of it is likely correct. I have been a guest on Doug's show multiple times.
Will we have a major "false flag" "Reichstag fire" type event? Some people think we've already had multiple ones.
Look at some past posts on him
Yep...I does thinks some plan is afoot, and fairly well in place now. The fruit of the diseased vine of godlessness is ripening in preparation for just desserts. Sock puppet and friends seem to have everything pretty well sewed up--the courts, the media, all the power points necessary before plan goes to Master Go.
McChrystal, Petraeus, for all of their faults, were decent generals and were removed to make room for apparatchiks. Multiply this by-I don't know-100's, and you suddenly know what the termites had for dinner.
Look at those nasty, evil, "fire sticks" (is what I think Kirk & Spock called them) and the things they spit. Govt. buying by the millions and-maybe billions? The lathes of gun & ammo makers going red in trying to satisfy the "Yes, do try this at home!" fans (i.e., We the People).
And a nice, red, cherry to top it off! The man with THE PLAN, all the King's horses and all the king's men, the one with the phoniest balognyist lineage cum krappage we've ever featured on this show!
Yes, ladies and gentleman, just like der furhers of old days he's still the same sociopathic weasle seething in self-loathing, god-hating, burningly covetous retribution, except no broombrush moostachioli. (Although he comes pre-loaded with an equally nauseating MOOCHELLIOLI.)
Yes, I do hear the echo of history approaching.
But damn, it doesn't stop me from preparing while also praying for the Eternal to remind me that it's all within her loving Mother's hands and we have nothing to fear.
Great rant! Please join us for the Saturday 2A event- see events section.