This is a collection point for reasons to oust AKA "Obama."'
In summary, he:
- Is unqualified, arrogant, incompetent, anti-Constitution, anti-life, anti-(real) marriage anti-free enterprise, anti-energy, anti-Christian, anti-American
- Has toxic beliefs, toxic associates, toxic policies
- Has a terrible record, poor performance on economy, security, social issues
- Has committed numerous impeachable offenses
- Is not even eligible to hold the office
Impeachable Offenses (partial listing- tell us more!)
- Blatantly ignoring immigration law, failing to enforce it, then attempting to unilaterally change it.
- Illegal Libyan war
- Possible illegal wars in Mali, Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan and elsewhere
- Illegal firing of Inspector-General Walpole
- Releasing prisoners from Guantanamo in direct violation of U.S. statute.
- Failing to deport thousands of felonious illegal immigrants, covering it up, persecuting whistleblowers, lying about it.
- Illegally denying equal tax treatment to Conservative political organizations, lying about it and covering up facts, failing to prosecute perpetrators.
- Failure to enforce DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act)
- Ignoring two court orders to resume Gulf oil drilling permits
- Unreasonably sequestering offshore and federal lands energy development
- Unreasonably inhibiting coal industry and coal-fired power plants
- Ignoring multiple orders to stay Obamacare implementation
- Violating 1st Amendment freedom of religion in implementing Obamacare
- Failing to enforce election laws
- Illegal loan to Petro Brasilia on terms unfavorable to USA
- Multiple illegal EPA orders on CO2, enforcement of made-up regulations not backed by Congress
- Illegally overturning Black Panther voter intimidation conviction via DOJ
- Possible bribery to buy Obamacare passage votes
- Fast and Furious gunwalking scandal
- Overturning centuries of commercial law during auto industry takeover
- Ceding rights over control of our economy to IMF, via “Special Drawing rights”
- Possible complicity in over $16 trillion in illegal commitments by Federal Reserve, involving U.S. obligations
- Felony Document/Identity Fraud
- Circumventing Congressional oversight via unprecedented scope of “Czars” and illegal recess appointments
- Illegal arrest, torture, killing of American citizens, without warrants, charges, habeas corpus, trials and other due process
- Illegally held a foreign office as UN Security Council acting head
- Illegal and/or imprudent financing to Lightsquared, electric car companies and solar companies, such as Solyndra.
- Multiple illegal “Executive Orders” and “signing statements”
- BenghaziGate treason, failure to protect American lives and cover-up
- Misappropriating $hundreds of billions in TARP money via Neel Kashkari
- Interfering in Kenyan politics, in violation of the Logan Act
- Collecting data on fellow Americans who oppose healthcare reform with firstname.lastname@example.org and now, through a new Obama campaign website, again collecting data on fellow Americans who disagree with the Administration
- Placing the U.S. Census Bureau under the supervision of the White House Chief of Staff, by law the Department of Commerce.
- His Justice Department’s smuggling of weapons, that the President signed off on funding for.
- Manipulating employment statistics by hiring and rehiring Census workers.
- Creating false districts and assigning stimulus funds to those districts.
- Violating tax codes by releasing private tax details to the public when attacking Koch Industries.
- Creating a taxpayer-funded position, Director of Progressive Media & Online Response, to promote Obama’s incumbent candidacy, in violation of the Hatch Act.
- Obama’s filming of a campaign ad in the White House in violation of FEC laws.
- Illegal harassment, delay of non-profit status to Tea Parties and other Conservative organizations
- Illegal electronic spying on Americans
- Illegal surveillance/wiretapping of AP Reporters
- Illegal "Executive Orders" and agency actions violating the Second Amendment.
- Failing make IRS enforce action on illegal use of Social Security numbers for fraudulent employment of illegal aliens.
- illegally releasing terrorists from Guantanomo while negotiating with Afghan terrorists for the release of deserter Berdahl.
- The U.S. Treasury made unauthorized payments to health insurers related to the Affordable Care Act without congressional approval.
Articles of Impeachment against Obama
Written by Michael Connelly, Constitutional Attorney Resolution Impeaching Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.
The 64 Impeachable Offenses of "Barack Hussein Obama"
Please help us develop this section, via commenting below .....
Note to readers/posters: Reader comments are in chronological, indented sequence, with the newest ones on the higher-numbered pages below. You must be registered on this site to post. You may have to scroll/page down to get to where you want to be.
the House Judiciary Committee recently approved legislation requiring a review of the administration's "abuse of prosecutorial discretion."
More Proposed Articles of Impeachment
President Obama drowning in corruption scandals
Obama is at Two Dozen Scandals and Counting
“The sheer number of scandals suggests that misbehavior, abuse of power, and possibly corruption are not something being dreamed up by the GOP, but a defining characteristic of the Obama administration.”
by Keith Koffler on August 1, 2013, 9:25 am
President Obama claims that Republicans are busy probing “phony scandals.” But the sheer number of scandals suggests that misbehavior, abuse of power, and possibly corruption are not something being dreamed up by the GOP, but a defining characteristic of the Obama administration.
Here is a full list of the administration’s most egregious scandals. The ones we know about, at least. I’ve added four since the last time we ran the list – an increase of 20 percent!
1. IRS targets Obama’s enemies: The IRS targeted conservative and pro-Israel groups prior to the 2012 election. Questions are being raised about why this occurred, who ordered it, whether there was any White House involvement and whether there was an initial effort to hide who knew about the targeting and when.
2. Benghazi: This is actually three scandals in one:
3. Watching the AP: The Justice Department performed a massive cull of Associated Press reporters’ phone records as part of a leak investigation.
4. Rosengate: The Justice Department suggested that Fox News reporter James Rosen is a criminal for reporting about classified information and subsequently monitored his phones and emails.
5. Potential Holder perjury I: Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress he had never been associated with “potential prosecution” of a journalist for perjury when in fact he signed the affidavit that termed Rosen a potential criminal.
6. The ATF “Fast and Furious” scheme: Allowed weapons from the U.S. to “walk” across the border into the hands of Mexican drug dealers. The ATF lost track of hundreds of firearms, many of which were used in crimes, including the December 2010 killing of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
7. Potential Holder Perjury II: Holder told Congress in May 2011 that he had just recently heard about the Fast and Furious gun walking scheme when there is evidence he may have known much earlier.
8. Sebelius demands payment: HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius solicited donations from companies HHS might regulate. The money would be used to help her sign up uninsured Americans for ObamaCare.
9. The Pigford scandal: An Agriculture Department effort that started as an attempt to compensate black farmers who had been discriminated against by the agency but evolved into a gravy train delivering several billion dollars in cash to thousands of additional minority and female farmers who probably didn’t face discrimination.
10. GSA gone wild: The General Services Administration in 2010 held an $823,000 training conference in Las Vegas, featuring a clown and a mind readers. Resulted in the resignation of the GSA administrator.
11. Veterans Affairs in Disney World: The agency wasted more than $6 million on two conferences in Orlando. An assistant secretary was fired.
12. Sebelius violates the Hatch Act: A U.S. special counsel determined that Sebelius violated the Hatch Act when she made “extemporaneous partisan remarks” during a speech in her official capacity last year. During the remarks, Sebelius called for the election of the Democratic candidate for governor of North Carolina.
13. Solyndra: Republicans charged the Obama administration funded and promoted its poster boy for green energy despite warning signs the company was headed for bankruptcy. The administration also allegedly pressed Solyndra to delay layoff announcements until after the 2010 midterm elections.
14. AKA Lisa Jackson: Former EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson used the name “Richard Windsor” when corresponding by email with other government officials, drawing charges she was trying to evade scrutiny.
15. The New Black Panthers: The Justice Department was accused of using a racial double standard in failing to pursue a voter intimidation case against Black Panthers who appeared to be menacing voters at a polling place in 2008 in Philadelphia.
16. Waging war all by myself: Obama may have violated the Constitution and both the letter and the spirit of the War Powers Resolution by attacking Libya without Congressional approval.
17. Biden bullies the press: Vice President Biden’s office has repeatedly interfered with coverage, including forcing a reporter to wait in a closet, making a reporter delete photos, and editing pool reports.
18. AKPD not A-OK: The administration paid millions to the former firm of then-White House adviser David Axelrod, AKPD Message and Media, to promote passage of Obamacare. Some questioned whether the firm was hired to help pay Axelrod $2 million AKPD owed him.
19. Sestak, we’ll take care of you: Former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel used Bill Clinton as an intermediary to probe whether former Rep. Joe Sestak (D-Pa.) would accept a prominent, unpaid White House advisory position in exchange for dropping out of the 2010 primary against former Sen. Arlen Specter (D-Pa.).
20. I’ll pass my own laws: Obama has repeatedly been accused of making end runs around Congress by deciding which laws to enforce, including the decision not to deport illegal immigrants who may have been allowed to stay in the United States had Congress passed the “Dream Act.”
21. The hacking of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer: It’s not clear who hacked the CBS reporter’s computer as she investigated the Benghazi scandal, but the Obama administration and its allies had both the motive and the means to do it.
22. An American Political Prisoner: The sudden decision to arrest Nakoula Basseley Nakoula on unrelated charges after protests in the Arab world over his anti-Muslim video is an extraordinarily suspicious coincidence. “We’re going to go out and we’re going to prosecute the person that made that video,” Hillary Clinton allegedly told the father of one of the ex-SEALs killed in Benghazi.
23. Get rid of inconvenient IGs: Corporation for National and Community Service Inspector General Gerald Walpin was fired in 2009 as he fought wasteful spending and investigated a friend of Obama’s, Sacramento Mayor and former NBA player Kevin Johnson. The White House says Walpin was incompetent.
24. Influence peddling: An investigation is underway of Alejandro Mayorkas, director of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, who has been nominated by Obama for the number two post at the Department of Homeland Security. Mayorkas may have used his position to unfairly obtain U.S. visas for foreign investors in company run by Hillary Clinton’s brother, Anthony Rodman.
New Impeach "Obama" Site
contains reasons to impeach
There are some inaccuraciies in here, but most are true.
Impeach Holder for doing this and Obama for allowing it
252 reasons to dump obama
© 2023 Created by David M Stewart. Powered by