This is a collection point for reasons to oust AKA "Obama."'
In summary, he:
- Is unqualified, arrogant, incompetent, anti-Constitution, anti-life, anti-(real) marriage anti-free enterprise, anti-energy, anti-Christian, anti-American
- Has toxic beliefs, toxic associates, toxic policies
- Has a terrible record, poor performance on economy, security, social issues
- Has committed numerous impeachable offenses
- Is not even eligible to hold the office
Impeachable Offenses (partial listing- tell us more!)
- Blatantly ignoring immigration law, failing to enforce it, then attempting to unilaterally change it.
- Illegal Libyan war
- Possible illegal wars in Mali, Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan and elsewhere
- Illegal firing of Inspector-General Walpole
- Releasing prisoners from Guantanamo in direct violation of U.S. statute.
- Failing to deport thousands of felonious illegal immigrants, covering it up, persecuting whistleblowers, lying about it.
- Illegally denying equal tax treatment to Conservative political organizations, lying about it and covering up facts, failing to prosecute perpetrators.
- Failure to enforce DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act)
- Ignoring two court orders to resume Gulf oil drilling permits
- Unreasonably sequestering offshore and federal lands energy development
- Unreasonably inhibiting coal industry and coal-fired power plants
- Ignoring multiple orders to stay Obamacare implementation
- Violating 1st Amendment freedom of religion in implementing Obamacare
- Failing to enforce election laws
- Illegal loan to Petro Brasilia on terms unfavorable to USA
- Multiple illegal EPA orders on CO2, enforcement of made-up regulations not backed by Congress
- Illegally overturning Black Panther voter intimidation conviction via DOJ
- Possible bribery to buy Obamacare passage votes
- Fast and Furious gunwalking scandal
- Overturning centuries of commercial law during auto industry takeover
- Ceding rights over control of our economy to IMF, via “Special Drawing rights”
- Possible complicity in over $16 trillion in illegal commitments by Federal Reserve, involving U.S. obligations
- Felony Document/Identity Fraud
- Circumventing Congressional oversight via unprecedented scope of “Czars” and illegal recess appointments
- Illegal arrest, torture, killing of American citizens, without warrants, charges, habeas corpus, trials and other due process
- Illegally held a foreign office as UN Security Council acting head
- Illegal and/or imprudent financing to Lightsquared, electric car companies and solar companies, such as Solyndra.
- Multiple illegal “Executive Orders” and “signing statements”
- BenghaziGate treason, failure to protect American lives and cover-up
- Misappropriating $hundreds of billions in TARP money via Neel Kashkari
- Interfering in Kenyan politics, in violation of the Logan Act
- Collecting data on fellow Americans who oppose healthcare reform with firstname.lastname@example.org and now, through a new Obama campaign website, again collecting data on fellow Americans who disagree with the Administration
- Placing the U.S. Census Bureau under the supervision of the White House Chief of Staff, by law the Department of Commerce.
- His Justice Department’s smuggling of weapons, that the President signed off on funding for.
- Manipulating employment statistics by hiring and rehiring Census workers.
- Creating false districts and assigning stimulus funds to those districts.
- Violating tax codes by releasing private tax details to the public when attacking Koch Industries.
- Creating a taxpayer-funded position, Director of Progressive Media & Online Response, to promote Obama’s incumbent candidacy, in violation of the Hatch Act.
- Obama’s filming of a campaign ad in the White House in violation of FEC laws.
- Illegal harassment, delay of non-profit status to Tea Parties and other Conservative organizations
- Illegal electronic spying on Americans
- Illegal surveillance/wiretapping of AP Reporters
- Illegal "Executive Orders" and agency actions violating the Second Amendment.
- Failing make IRS enforce action on illegal use of Social Security numbers for fraudulent employment of illegal aliens.
- illegally releasing terrorists from Guantanomo while negotiating with Afghan terrorists for the release of deserter Berdahl.
- The U.S. Treasury made unauthorized payments to health insurers related to the Affordable Care Act without congressional approval.
Articles of Impeachment against Obama
Written by Michael Connelly, Constitutional Attorney Resolution Impeaching Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.
The 64 Impeachable Offenses of "Barack Hussein Obama"
Please help us develop this section, via commenting below .....
Note to readers/posters: Reader comments are in chronological, indented sequence, with the newest ones on the higher-numbered pages below. You must be registered on this site to post. You may have to scroll/page down to get to where you want to be.
Obama's Top Constitutional Violations of 2013
How many lies can one president tell and still retain any credibility? What you are about to see is absolutely astounding. It is a long list of important promises that Barack Obama has broken since he has been president. If he had only told a few lies, perhaps the American people would be willing to overlook that. After all, pretty much all of our politicians our liars. Unfortunately, many of the lies that Obama has told appear to have been quite cold-hearted in nature. For example, Barack Obama repeatedly made the promise that “you will be able to keep your health care plan” under Obamacare. But now we are learning that he knew that this was a lie all along. Not only that, the Democrats in Congress knew that this was a lie all along too. In fact, U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a Democrat, said the following when she was asked about Obama’s promise to the American people recently: “He should’ve just been specific. No, we all knew.” You can see video of her making this statement right here. The truth is that they all knew that millions upon millions of Americans would lose their current health care policies under Obamacare. They deliberately lied just so that they could get the law passed.
And of course this is far from the only major lie that Obama has told in recent years. The following is a list of 23 famous Obama quotes that turned out to be broken promises or cold-hearted lies…
#1 “If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”
#2 “My administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in government.”
#3 “We agree on reforms that will finally reduce the costs of health care. Families will save on their premiums…”
#4 “I don’t want to pit Red America against Blue America. I want to be the president of the United States of America.”
#5 “We’ve got shovel-ready projects all across the country that governors and mayors are pleading to fund. And the minute we can get those investments to the state level, jobs are going to be created.”
#6 “And we will pursue the housing plan I’m outlining today. And through this plan, we will help between 7 and 9 million families restructure or refinance their mortgages so they can afford—avoid foreclosure.”
#7 “I will sign a universal health-care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family’s premium by up to $2,500 a year.”
#8 “We reject the use of national security letters to spy on citizens who are not suspected of a crime.”
#9 “For people with insurance, the only impact of the health-care law is that their insurance is stronger, better, and more secure than it was before. Full stop. That’s it. They don’t have to worry about anything else.”
#10 “We will close the detention camp in Guantanamo Bay, the location of so many of the worst constitutional abuses in recent years.”
#11 “Allow Americans to buy their medicines from other developed countries if the drugs are safe and prices are lower outside the U.S.”
#12 “We will revisit the Patriot Act and overturn unconstitutional executive decisions issued during the past eight years.”
#13 “Will ensure that federal contracts over $25,000 are competitively bid.”
#14 “We reject sweeping claims of ‘inherent’ presidential power.”
#15 “Will eliminate all income taxation of seniors making less than $50,000 per year. This will eliminate taxes for 7 million seniors — saving them an average of $1,400 a year– and will also mean that 27 million seniors will not need to file an income tax return at all.”
#16 “We support constitutional protections and judicial oversight on any surveillance program involving Americans.”
#17 “If we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home, we will end this war. You can take that to the bank.”
#18 “Will not sign any non-emergency bill without giving the American public an opportunity to review and comment on the White House website for five days.”
#19 “The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation.”
#20 “We have a choice in this country. We can accept a politics that breeds division and conflict and cynicism…. That is one option. Or, at this moment, in this election, we can come together and say, ‘Not this time….’”
#21 “We’ve got to spend some money now to pull us out of this recession. But as soon as we’re out of this recession, we’ve got to get serious about starting to live within our means, instead of leaving debt for our children and our grandchildren and our great-grandchildren.”
#22 “[T]oday I’m pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office. This will not be easy. It will require us to make difficult decisions and face challenges we’ve long neglected. But I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay – and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control.”
#23 “I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear that I will execute the office of president of the United States faithfully, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the United States.
Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/list-23-famous-obama-quotes-turne...
When I refer to "Pinocchio", almost everyone knows exactly who I'm talking about.
From Greg K
Barack Obama: How well do you know America's 44th president?
The president (or his administration) has unilaterally changed elements of the Affordable Care Act (ACA); declared an anti-gay-rights law unconstitutional; lifted the threat of deportation for an entire class of undocumented immigrants; bypassed Senate confirmation of controversial nominees; waived compliance requirements in education law; and altered the work requirements under welfare reform. This month, the Obama administration took the highly unusual step of announcing that it will recognize gay marriages performed in Utah – even though Utah itself says it will not recognize them while the issue is pending in court.
Early in his presidency, Obama also expanded presidential warmaking powers, surveillance of the American public, and extrajudicial drone strikes on alleged terrorists outside the United States, including Americans – going beyond Mr. Bush's own global war on terror following 9/11. But more recently, he has flexed his executive muscle more on domestic policy.
In the process, Obama's claims of executive authority have infuriated opponents, while emboldening supporters to demand more on a range of issues, from immigration and gay rights to the minimum wage and Guantánamo Bay prison camp.
To critics, Obama is the ultimate "imperial president," willfully violating the Constitution to further his goals, having failed to convince Congress of the merits of his arguments. To others, he is exercising legitimate executive authority in the face of an intransigent Congress and in keeping with the practices of past presidents.
The course of Obama's final three years in office, in which he has promised continuing assertive use of executive action, will be shaped by this debate.
A recent presentation on the fraud of the entire life of purported "pResident" Barry "Obama."
STOP TRASHING OBAMA
by COL. ROBERT F. CUNNINGHAM and PATRICK RISHOR, The Gilmer Mirror
Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments.
He has done more than any other President before him.
Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.
First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth
First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."
Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion. (Thank God he didn't get away with THIS one.)
How is this hope and change' working out for you?
It's hard to comprehend all this guy has gotten away with.
Any other president would have been impeached!!!!
What in God's name is wrong with our government that they allow this guy carte blanc. It absolutely boggles my mind. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
And we are all "RACISTS" for
enumerating his INCOMPETENCE !!
© 2023 Created by David M Stewart. Powered by