The U.S.prides itself on its system of "free and honest elections," but are they?
There a have been numerous issues of fraud, such as:
- All the dead Chicagoland people that swung the election for JFK in 1960
- The Al Franken electoral farce
- Hundreds of millions in mysterious election contributions to the Obama campaign, some with absurd names, like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, etc.
- Intimidation of black voters in the old days.
- Now, the spectre of armed Black Panthers, standing menacingly outside polling places, intimidating voters. Charges were dropped by Eric Holder--AFTER they were convicted.
- There's also the infamous Florida recount, and recount ... and recount, that came up 7-11 for George Bush, no matter who counted and how often.
- Massive election fraud in the US Senate race in Nevada, where poll leader Sharron Angle was abruptly defeated by Reid, with thousands of proven fraud allegations, but NO action taken.
- Loose enforcement of voter eligibility rules
- Vote summaries that don't tie in with the detailed recounts
- Electronic voting machines, with no hard copy paper trail and non-transparent software.
- Questionable third party campaign ads.
- Extreme media bias in campaign coverage.
- Questionable eligibility of certain candidates.
- Election fraud in Venezuela, Iran, and other hellholes. Are we becoming one of those?
- The never ending battle and fraud in campaign financing.
- Unfair, illegal, unethical campaigning.
Election Integrity Project Facebook page
EIP Needs volunteers to help with various projects to preserve/restore integrity to our elections!
Join: email@example.com, 805-526-3698
Check out Tea Party Patriots Election Fraud discussion
May require free membership signup
This Forum discussion is dedicated to outing and elimination of election fraud. It delves into history, ongoing problems and how to correct them. David Stewart will moderate.